Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Obamagate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    yeah but I didn't even use "uneqiverwhatever" I don't even know how to spell it. I just said "you keep saying trump is guilty"
    probably guilty, which allows for the possibility that he may not be, as opposed to unequivocally

Comment

• it was a joke dipweed.

What I said was that Trump is probably guilty, which allows for the possibility that he may not be, as opposed to unequivocally
      well gorsh, now what do you say? Comey said he was never even under investigation! He even mentioned the times article that made allegations that the "security officials" said he was, and he said he had to bite his tongue because he was not able to dispel that false story publicly because they can't comment on FBI matters that may or may not be happening.

So basically all those anonymous reports and claims you were touting as EVIDENCE that Trump 'probably' was guilty were all fake news just like we said.

He isn't even 'probably' guilty of anything to do with the Russians, Tassy, just like we said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Starlight View Post
        I disagree. New Deal democrats were to the left of where progressives are today on economic issues. From polling data I've seen I would describe the political positions of the majority of the US voting public as center-left to left. In the US it is very strange because a lot of people self-identify as 'conservative' and vote Republican while espousing policy positions on economic issues that are firmly aligned with the Democrats.
        You disagree with me in toto because in your opinion a subset of the population 70 years ago was more left than it is today on a certain subissue?

The US must really be in your head if you spend this much effort on it.
        Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

So basically all those anonymous reports and claims you were touting as EVIDENCE that Trump 'probably' was guilty were all fake news just like we said.

He isn't even 'probably' guilty of anything to do with the Russians, Tassy, just like we said.
          http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...essions-214868

Comment

• There. is. no. investigation. into. Trump's. involvement. with. the. Russians.

no. evidence.

Just rumors.

Comment

There. is. no. investigation. into. Trump's. involvement. with. the. Russians.

no. evidence.

Just rumors.
              But... but... a lack of evidence doesn't mean Trump is innocent, it just means we haven't investigated enough to prove him guilty!
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

There. is. no. investigation. into. Trump's. involvement. with. the. Russians.

no. evidence.

Just rumors.
                Your point being only that the. Trump. administration. is. undergoing. investigation. while. Trump. is. not. personally?

Comment

• Originally posted by Charles View Post
                  Your point being only that the. Trump. administration. is. undergoing. investigation. while. Trump. is. not. personally?
                  The Trump Administration is not under investigation either. Certain people may be, but not Trump, and not the Administration.
                  That's what
                  - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                  - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                  - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                    The Trump Administration is not under investigation either. Certain people may be, but not Trump, and not the Administration.
                    And whose table does it all end on if they find anything?

Comment

And whose table does it all end on if they find anything?
                      It depends on what they find, if they find anything at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                        It depends on what they find, if they find anything at all.
                        Yes. But like you said they will find something if they investigate enough.
                        http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post448703

I have always thought they would probably find something but I have never been completely sure until I saw your post. Thanks.

Comment

Yes. But like you said they will find something if they investigate enough.
                          http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...l=1#post448703

I have always thought they would probably find something but I have never been completely sure until I saw your post. Thanks.
                          The post you linked to was obviously a joke.

To add to my previous post, the chances of them finding anything for which Trump could be impeached is vanishingly small. The Democrats thought Comey was their savior, but he exonerated Trump instead.
                          Last edited by Mountain Man; 06-09-2017, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            The post you linked to was obviously a joke.

To add to my previous post, the chances of them finding anything for which Trump could be impeached is vanishingly small. The Democrats thought Comey was their savior, but he exonerated Trump instead.
                            Unless he is proven wrong or not trusted I do not think anyone can be too happy about the statements he made. If not illegal it is still not charming at all.

Comment

Unless he is proven wrong or not trusted I do not think anyone can be too happy about the statements he made. If not illegal it is still not charming at all.
                              Trump would be an idiot to order someone to stop the investigation at this point. It would MAKE him look guilty and people would dig even harder. So if he is guilty, he would be putting the noose around his neck, and if he is innocent, he would be making himself look guilty for no reason.

Comment

Trump would be an idiot to order someone to stop the investigation at this point. It would MAKE him look guilty and people would dig even harder. So if he is guilty, he would be putting the noose around his neck, and if he is innocent, he would be making himself look guilty for no reason.
                                Agree. Do not see how it relates to my point, though.

Comment