Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Canadian stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

Doubtful, they likely realize just how horrible they are but don't care.
    Yuh. I see the alternates periodically. It's probably just a coincidence that Fergus isn't there today after yesterday's fiasco.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Well, well. This happened in the House yesterday. Fergus must have returned to the chair. The MP from Lethbridge who was expelled just before Pierre.

AND, the "wacky Trudeau" meme is spreading like wildfire. I saw "Wacky Trudeau" t-shirts and all kinds of fun things like.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
        Well, well. This happened in the House yesterday. Fergus must have returned to the chair. The MP from Lethbridge who was expelled just before Pierre.

AND, the "wacky Trudeau" meme is spreading like wildfire. I saw "Wacky Trudeau" t-shirts and all kinds of fun things like.
        Wow. I'd say that's pretty serious. Someone's head needs to roll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

Wow. I'd say that's pretty serious. Someone's head needs to roll.
          More than one head, I think.

Comment

More than one head, I think.
            I am quite impressed with her calm yet determined nature to set the record straight, and she was obviously quite well prepared to do so.

Ya think anything will come of this?
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I am quite impressed with her calm yet determined nature to set the record straight, and she was obviously quite well prepared to do so.

I for one will be surprised if it does.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                I for one will be surprised if it does.
                Usually, something like this has to come down to "let the voters decide". Zat how it is, moss?
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The Libs have sunk to new lows in polling data, so much so that they are lower than Biden. This is just another Liberal screw up, added to the pile that started long before the Freedom Convoy. THAT is what brought the minds of the citizens of this country into focus on what was happening.

the Libs won’t even make it to official opposition status at this point, and the NDP is losing ground, too. It will be very weird if the Bloc ends up as opposition.

Comment

Usually, something like this has to come down to "let the voters decide". Zat how it is, moss?
                    Well, they threw the last Speaker out for inviting that Nazi guy to the House when Zelenskyyyyyy was here, although I don’t think the Speaker was totally at fault. Pretty sure the PM knew all about it.

Whether that will happen here remains to be seen. There are cries for his resignation but who knows?

Comment

The Libs have sunk to new lows in polling data, so much so that they are lower than Biden. This is just another Liberal screw up, added to the pile that started long before the Freedom Convoy. THAT is what brought the minds of the citizens of this country into focus on what was happening.

the Libs won’t even make it to official opposition status at this point, and the NDP is losing ground, too. It will be very weird if the Bloc ends up as opposition.
                      The guy looks a bit out of his element -- like he's trying his best not to look offended at being called out, but doesn't have the poker face for it.

Comment

The guy looks a bit out of his element -- like he's trying his best not to look offended at being called out, but doesn't have the poker face for it.
                        He's basically an arrogant Liberal jerk, thinks he's entitled, just like JT. So this indeed might be quite new to him. "What! Peoplekind are arguing with me and not knuckling under my royal directives!"

Comment

• JT is now being referrred to as "Wackeau", according to online sources.

Comment

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

JT is now being referrred to as "Wackeau", according to online sources.

Comment

Love it!

Comment