Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

FBI harrasses Project Veritas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Except they'd have to do away with Kamala first - her approval is lower than his.
    Babylon Bee noted that the Administration has a solid 70% approval rating -- if you add Senile Joe's and Cackling Kamala's together.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

It might depend on who she'd pick as her VP. It's curious they're keeping her in hiding when she's actually a good speaker. All they'd need to do is put her out there and give her a script to read.
      The problem. Will be if she talks in a French accent while speaking to French scientists.

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

The problem. Will be if she talks in a French accent while speaking to French scientists.
        That was so bad that I had to wonder if that's what it was supposed to be and not just a slight flub. But then she did it again.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

It might depend on who she'd pick as her VP. It's curious they're keeping her in hiding when she's actually a good speaker. All they'd need to do is put her out there and give her a script to read.
          Someone who uncontrollably starts cackling when nervous? A good speaker?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

They want to keep her separate from Biden so his stink doesn't rub off on her in case they need to dump him and install her.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              They want to keep her separate from Biden so his stink doesn't rub off on her in case they need to dump him and install her.
              Her numbers are even worse than old Joe's.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                That was so bad that I had to wonder if that's what it was supposed to be and not just a slight flub. But then she did it again.
                She has done other Hillaryesgue 'accents' - she's a boob.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Someone who uncontrollably starts cackling when nervous? A good speaker?
                  Compared to Biden, yeah. I never said she wasn't a sociopath.

Comment

She has done other Hillaryesgue 'accents' - she's a boob.

Comment

Her numbers are even worse than old Joe's.
                      Nobody ever claimed their strategy was a good one.

Comment

Compared to Biden, yeah.
                        That is an awfully low bar there

Comment

I hate it when you make me spit my coffee on the keyboard.
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I hate it when you make me spit my coffee on the keyboard.
                            My work here this morning is done. Time to shower and watch a couple old episodes of Mythbusters.

Comment

My work here this morning is done. Time to shower and watch a couple old episodes of Mythbusters.
                              My favorite episodes are those in which things get blown up with loud noises, fire and smoke.

Comment

is there a video of this?

Comment