Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

An obstetrician's opinion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post
    Wake up at the back.
    Many a preacher has wished they could say that in church.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Well, it's official. This thread has now...

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
        Er, yes. They're usually paid weekly or biweekly like any other employee,.

on what basis does "one assume" that?
        Bias. And Ignorance.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Many a preacher has wished they could say that in church.
          Still mad that Mrs. CP nixed your idea of carrying a squirt gun for just such occasions?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Still mad that Mrs. CP nixed your idea of carrying a squirt gun for just such occasions?
            Nor will she allow me to pitch a hymnal, with which I am deadly accurate.

Comment

But expressing your opinion without seeing patient records is only wrong for others. It's perfectly fine acceptable when she does it.
              Yup. The old liberal "rules for thee but not for me" thingy.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Wake up at the back. I corrected that typo earlier today.

Post # 392

Inadvertent Typo

Of course I do not but I am not the one censoring Dr Karkowsky.

Should have read:

Of course I do not but I am not the one censuring Dr Karkowsky

Post # 395 to Cow Poke and Gondwanaland :

See my correction at post #392. It seems I either mistyped an "o" for a "u" or my tablet's predictive text did not recognise the word censured.

I am sorry, but if you can make such glaring errors I don't know how we can trust anything you write. This puts every one of your posts in jeopardy of being incorrect or containing grammatical errors.

I feel a swoon coming on.

Comment

• Again....

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  How bout we set that aside while you explain to me how the law works in Texas.

How would a "mercenary" obtain a "reward" in this Texas law situation?

Comment

It could be argued in a court that the taxi driver or neighbour assisted in a woman obtaining an abortion by driving her to a clinic or taking care of her other children while she went for her abortion.
                    See this is how we know you are doing nothing other than regurgitating far left talking points your herdmasters fed you.

The law does not remotely support such a thing. Taxi and Uber drivers are given two addresses, a pickup address and a drop-off address. It's not their business nor their issue where they pick you up, where they drop you, or what your motives are for after you are dripped off.

Comment

See this is how we know you are doing nothing other than regurgitating far left talking points your herdmasters fed you.

The law does not remotely support such a thing. Taxi and Uber drivers are given two addresses, a pickup address and a drop-off address. It's not their business nor their issue where they pick you up, where they drop you, or what your motives are for after you are dripped off.
                      EGGzackly.

Somebody would actually have to TELL the taxi or uber driver they were on their way to get an abortion, and the taxi or uber driver would have to express support for that. Otherwise, it's none of his/her business.

About the only way the taxi/uber driver could be complicit is to declare, "wow, I'm pro-choice - the ride is on ME!"

This is only ONE of the ways we know that Dr Karvarkian is biased and falsely presenting the Texas law. Either out of ignorance, or because she's purposely mispresenting it.

Comment

I still consider "bias" is not the apposite word, for reasons I have previously stated.
                        How else would you explain her gross misrepresentation of the law in Texas. Is she STUPID?

Comment

EGGzackly.

Somebody would actually have to TELL the taxi or uber driver they were on their way to get an abortion, and the taxi or uber driver would have to express support for that. Otherwise, it's none of his/her business.

About the only way the taxi/uber driver could be complicit is to declare, "wow, I'm pro-choice - the ride is on ME!"

This is only ONE of the ways we know that Dr Karvarkian is biased and falsely presenting the Texas law. Either out of ignorance, or because she's purposely mispresenting it.
                          And then, even worse, the person suing would have to be in that uber or have a listening device in that Uber to even know it was told to the driver, and have evidence of such.

Comment

And then, even worse, the person suing would have to be in that uber or have a listening device in that Uber to even know it was told to the driver, and have evidence of such.
                            Hence, H_A's inability to walk us through how the "mercenary" would ever "collect the bounty".
                            Absolute total ignorance.

Comment

How else would you explain her gross misrepresentation of the law in Texas. Is she STUPID?
                              1. Stupid

B: Ignorant

III) Dishonest.

And it gets back to her never showing any understanding about the law she seeks to pontificate on.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

1. Stupid

B: Ignorant

III) Dishonest.

And it gets back to her never showing any understanding about the law she seeks to pontificate on.
                                Pretty much what we've been saying all along for which we're accused of "censuring" her.

Comment