Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Iranian Navy Provoking War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh for the love of...

Take this to the chat-box.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy View Post
      NZ does have a lower population density than the US. 41 vs 85 per square mile.

Equivocations and lies in 3.. 2.. 1..
      Right?

It's not like this is hard to check

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...lation_density

New Zealand comes in 205th place and we are in 77th place for population density worldwide
      Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
      The US has entire states, the size of NZ, that are less populated.
      Sorry, Roy, you were wrong! She went with option number 3! Half Truths!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sea of red View Post
        No, just a hateful troll.
        The reason I didn't give you condolence for your lost pet is because I just see it as an empty gesture that doesn't do much of anything and is often used when we don't have anything else to say. My views on death are to remember those who have passed on, rather they be animal or human and to live our life out to best we can and remember those who are not with us. I prefer to be the one that listens vs the one that talks. I suppose though that the version where I'm an evil heartless witch that could care less vs somebody that doesn't care much for words of solace works a little bit better though.
        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaecp View Post
          Sorry, Roy, you were wrong! She went with option number 3! Half Truths!
          So apparently, it's now a half truth to point out that the US has a spread out population. Of course, pointing out that 4 of New Zealand's cities contain about half of their population apparently must be a half truth too.
          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

1. Nobody is accusing you of derailing the thread
            2. Who, exactly, is complaining about derails? Certainly isn't me.

Sidebar: See? This is one of her favorite tactics and she's very good at it. Did anyone actually say she was derailing a thread? Or is she simply saying this because she's trying to draw a false equivalency to muddy up something clear? She brought up derails originally by claiming I was doing it by informing Roy that she wasn't dealing with him forthrightly, which is true, and then after replying to the entirety of my 13 word warning to Roy she did what she used to do with me and STILL does with Starlight, bringing in old discussions to try and get a rise out of the other person.

See, except as far as I can tell like nobody else on this website but her does that which makes it a hard picture to paint.
            And remember, the great one starting this entire fight, just to make a dig at me must be ignored because I'm the evil one that start's fights!
            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
              And remember, the great one starting this entire fight, just to make a dig at me must be ignored because I'm the evil one that start's fights!
              Actually, he was busy with other things before he could get to your last troll.

Comment

Finally, this wouldn't even lead to a war. If the actual hostage taking of American service members didn't do it then a car crash ain't gonna.
                WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. military launched cruise missiles on Thursday against three coastal radar sites in areas of Yemen controlled by Iran-aligned Houthi forces, after failed missile attacks this week on a U.S. Navy destroyer, U.S. officials said.

Several hours later Iran announced it had sent two warships to the Gulf of Aden, according to the semi-official Tasnim news agency, establishing a military presence in waters off Yemen.

The U.S. missile strikes, authorized by President Barack Obama, represent Washington's first direct military action against suspected Houthi-controlled targets in Yemen's conflict.

The Pentagon appeared to stress the limited nature of the strikes, aimed at radar that enabled the launch of at least three missiles against the U.S. Navy ship USS Mason on Sunday and Wednesday.

"These limited self-defense strikes were conducted to protect our personnel, our ships and our freedom of navigation," Pentagon spokesman Peter Cook said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/missile-a...040131759.html
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• I'm hoping that Trump, on his first day in office, announces that the Navy has been given new rules for engagement. When the media presses Trump to find out what the new rules are, Trump should say "let's see if Iran wants to find out".
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment