Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Pelosi's Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

There were a number of civilians killed also, I believe.
    Yep, by the BLM crowd themselves, not the police like here, one should note.

I know at least 2 teens were murdered at CHAZ, and then of course that littlegirl murdered in georgia for the crime of her parents making a wrong turn and then doing a u-turn near BLM barricades.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

How many police officers were killed during the riots that took place through 2020 that were condoned by the left? How many windows and storefronts and cars were destroyed and vandalized during those same riots? Do you "see" that?

Just pointing out the comparison.
      My niece's bff is the daughter of one of the policemen who the folks from COPS often rode with when they came to Atlanta to film. Nowadays he's got a desk job in civil affairs/public relations or something like that. Back around Thanksgiving we were talking and she told me that he had said during the rioting in Atlanta that there were 30 reports filed in their department by various police reporting injuries, with several being treated by EMC on scene, a couple being taken to the hospital with the rest simply slapping on a bandage or the like and filing the required reports. And yet when you read the local paper it reported there were only something like 2 or 3 police injured during the first couple of days.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Yep, by the BLM crowd themselves, not the police like here, one should note.

I know at least 2 teens were murdered at CHAZ, and then of course that littlegirl murdered in georgia for the crime of her parents making a wrong turn and then doing a u-turn near BLM barricades.
        And the man shot in an ambush in Portland by one of them hiding in a dark alcove. The sick thing was that many in the MSM tried to turn this cold-blooded murder into a martyr because he ended up getting shot and killed when he was finally caught because he wouldn't drop his gun.

Forbes reported 18 dead back in mid June which IIRC wouldn't include any of these because they were later.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Apparently another brilliant guy decided to wear his company badge while touring the Capitol:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewals...h=40212f1a514a
          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
            Apparently another brilliant guy decided to wear his company badge while touring the Capitol:
            That's pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

That's pretty funny.
              In a Keystone Copesque bumbling, stupid sort of way

Comment

this.gif

Comment

I absolutely unequivocally denounce this action by Trump supporters as deplorable, unacceptable, inexcusable --- and I think they should get EXACTLY the same penalty as the perps who rioted all summer.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    I absolutely unequivocally denounce this action by Trump supporters as deplorable, unacceptable, inexcusable --- and I think they should get EXACTLY the same penalty as the perps who rioted all summer.
                    What? You want them to get away with it scott free?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

What? You want them to get away with it scott free?
                      That is the utter hypocrisy of the left, isn't it? All in an outrage about this, while defending the actions of the leftist rioters all summer and attacking the police as goons.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

That is the utter hypocrisy of the left, isn't it? All in an outrage about this, while defending the actions of the leftist rioters all summer and attacking the police as goons.
                        yep. That seems like a planned strategy on their part. They will do outrageous things and excuse it, then if the GOP does anything similar they will act like they are evil incarnate and conveniently forget all about what they did. If you try to remind them, they cry "whataboutism!"

I just want people to be consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                          Allegedly, this is a rioter who gained access to Pelosi's office yesterday. Two thoughts:

1) It is amazing that people got this far. What kind of security does our federal government provide?
                          2) However, if I had gotten that far, I would have rifled through her drawers looking for impeachment evidence against her. I'm sure there is plenty.

pelosi.jpg
                          Richard Barnett of Gravette Arkansas, the man in the photograph, has been arrested and charged with entering and remaining on restricted grounds, violent entry, and theft of public property.

https://www.nwahomepage.com/news/man...s-in-arkansas/

“It’s a shame something like this is what puts you in the public eye. This is not the city of Gravette, this one person is not who Gravette is and not who the people are.” - Kurt Maddox, Mayor of Gravette
                          "My favorite color in the alphabet is three." - Donald J. Trump
                          "The 'J' in my middle name stands for 'Jenius'" - Donald J. Trump

Comment

yep. That seems like a planned strategy on their part. They will do outrageous things and excuse it, then if the GOP does anything similar they will act like they are evil incarnate and conveniently forget all about what they did. If you try to remind them, they cry "whataboutism!"

I just want people to be consistent.
                            And I'll doubled down, because I AM consistent --- even though the liberals tried to make every excuse in the world for the thugs and criminals they defended -- I am 100% in support of those who committed crimes Wednesday night being prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. No exceptions.

Comment

And I'll doubled down, because I AM consistent --- even though the liberals tried to make every excuse in the world for the thugs and criminals they defended -- I am 100% in support of those who committed crimes Wednesday night being prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. No exceptions.
                              same here. I just want them to do the same, but many just keep trying to excuse the riots of the left as "justified" or "not as bad" or some other excuse. It's all bad. It's all wrong. It's all criminal and should be prosecuted.

Comment

same here. I just want them to do the same, but many just keep trying to excuse the riots of the left as "justified" or "not as bad" or some other excuse. It's all bad. It's all wrong. It's all criminal and should be prosecuted.
                                I think we have a higher standard --- we EXPECT the left to go all nutty and riot and plunder and burn and attack our police. When OUR guys do it, it's worse, because our guys know better.

Comment