Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Microchip in the Vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

It's all good - they sacrificed themselves for the greater good.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.

I hope you remember that if an angry mob ever decides to storm your house and take everything that belongs to you.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

I've read that Mark Zuckerberg's impetus for creating Facebook in college was so he could get girls' phone numbers, and he used to laugh at how stupid people were for giving him their personal information simply because he created a website that asked for it.
      I have my social media locked down pretty tight.

Comment

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.

I hope you remember that if an angry mob ever decides to storm your house and take everything that belongs to you.
        Ummmmm.... sarcasm tags.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

The entire thing is just paranoia. People get flu shots every year. There is no reason to target covid 19, and if 'they' want to put chips in you its already been done. Blood tests, flu vaccines, etc etc.

The truth is, with smart devices galore out there, they don't need to put a chip in you to know where you are and what you are doing ... assuming there is some they out there ( beyond product marketers and Google) seeking to do so.
          I think they're putting nano chips in coffee. We need to ban the evil swill. smiley tinfoil-hat.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Ummmmm.... sarcasm tags.
            I don't use those tags on principle. It's more fun when people don't know I'm being sarcastic.

Comment

Ironically, many of these paranoid people also have cell phones and regularly use the internet, so the government doesn't need to implant microchips in order to track them.
              And post the most intimate details of their life on their Facebook pages for everyone to see while bemoaning the loss of privacy.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I don't use those tags on principle. It's more fun when people don't know I'm being sarcastic.
                Proper sarcasm is always done with a straight face. Our TV and movies have led us to believe you're supposed to roll your eyes or sound as sarcastic as possible when employing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  And post the most intimate details of their life on their Facebook pages for everyone to see while bemoaning the loss of privacy.
                  I love it when my wife sees an employee's facebook revelation of their wild party on the day they called in sick to work. People can be so stupid.

Or criminals actually recording their stupidity and posting it publicly.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I don't know if it's still around, but there used to be a website called something like "Come Rob My House" which showed how easy it was to tell if someone was at home simply based on publicly available social media content. For instance, someone posts a picture of themselves at a baseball game with a caption reading "Having a great time with the wife and kids!" with an automatic location tag showing exactly where they are. Now you know that their house will probably be empty for several hours.

Comment

I love it when my wife sees an employee's facebook revelation of their wild party on the day they called in sick to work. People can be so stupid.

A couple months back my attorney and I discussed how criminals look for people posting pictures while they're on vacation so they can see who won't be home making for an easy target to burgle. Wait until you get home before posting them. And don't post anything about leaving for vacation either.

Comment

Reminds me of a guy I used to work with who would brag all week about his upcoming weekend fishing drinking trip with his buddies, and the following Monday without fail, he would call in sick.

Comment

A couple months back my attorney and I discussed how criminals look for people posting pictures while they're on vacation so they can see who won't be home making for an easy target to burgle. Wait until you get home before posting them. And don't post anything about leaving for vacation either.
                          It's like the old days when criminals used to read the obituaries to find out who was going to be a way for a funeral --- only now, it's high tech and people make it instantly available.

Comment

Reminds me of a guy I used to work with who would brag all week about his upcoming weekend fishing drinking trip with his buddies, and the following Monday without fail, he would call in sick.
                            Let me know when any of you ever run into your boss at a store after calling in sick -- because he called in sick as well.

Comment

Let me know when any of you ever run into your boss at a store after calling in sick -- because he called in sick as well.
                              There's a cartoon of a guy in a suit standing at the door of a home of one of his employees who answers the door dressed in his fishing clothes, waders, and holding a fishing pole.

"I know you're home sick, Bob, but we need the key to your filing cabinet".

Comment

I think they're putting nano chips in coffee. We need to ban the evil swill. smiley tinfoil-hat.gif
                                Biden and Bill Gates put nanochips in all of your bacon.

Comment