Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Microchip in the Vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Microchip in the Vaccine

Yesterday I spent some time with my granddaughter, who is an assistant manager of a large Walgreens (like CVS).

She has her pharm license, and was authorized to coordinate the vaccination team that worked out of her store.

She was in line for the "surplus shot". This is what that means --- each vial of vaccine contains enough content for 5 or 6 shots.
    The priority target was nursing homes and long term care.

When the team came back from making their visits to local stops, they had one vial that had enough content for one more shot.
    My granddaughter received that vaccine, as she was in the group 'second' to the first target of nursing homes, as she's a health care professional, in contact with lots of sick people.
    (I believe their protocol is long term care, then health care workers, then senior adults (especially with other health issues), then the general public).

To me, it's so obvious -- if there are, indeed, microchips embedded with each vaccine, how do they manage to get from the vial into EACH of the 5 or 6 needles that will be used to withdraw content?
    Is the theory that the microchips are actually in the needles themselves?

I know this seems like an awfully silly question, but I actually know people who are downright CONVINCED that this vaccination is all about microchips.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Yesterday I spent some time with my granddaughter, who is an assistant manager of a large Walgreens (like CVS).

She has her pharm license, and was authorized to coordinate the vaccination team that worked out of her store.

She was in line for the "surplus shot". This is what that means --- each vial of vaccine contains enough content for 5 or 6 shots.

When the team came back from making their visits to local stops, they had one vial that had enough content for one more shot.
    My granddaughter received that vaccine, as she was in the group 'second' to the first target of nursing homes, as she's a health care professional, in contact with lots of sick people.
    (I believe their protocol is long term care, then health care workers, then senior adults (especially with other health issues), then the general public).

To me, it's so obvious -- if there are, indeed, microchips embedded with each vaccine, how do they manage to get from the vial into EACH of the 5 or 6 needles that will be used to withdraw content?

I know this seems like an awfully silly question, but I actually know people who are downright CONVINCED that this vaccination is all about microchips.
    ?

They are nuts, and nutters don't have a need for things to be logical or for there to be any plausible means of implementing the nuttery. That is because ... it is nuttery.
    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

I think it is the vials that would have the microchips so that the vials themselves can be tracked in case they're lost, stolen, misplaced or even sold to those that want the shot but won't wait in line.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

So ... exactly what are you referring to CP? Who is concerned about microchips in the vaccine, and what is their purported purpose ...
        My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

So ... exactly what are you referring to CP? Who is concerned about microchips in the vaccine, and what is their purported purpose ...
          The basic theory is that Bill Gates has arranged for every dose of vaccine to contain a microchip, and once everyone has been vaccinated, cash (in paper and coin form) will be eliminated, and money will only be recorded on these microchips. If any person refuses to follow Bill Gates orders, then Bill will turn off that person's microchip, leaving the person penniless and starving, so in order to survive the person will have no choice but to follow every one of Bill Gates commands in order to have their chip turned back on.

A related theory is that Bill Gates is using the vaccine to modify the DNA of all of humanity. I'm not sure of the exact changes Gates will be making to our DNA.

And, no, I didn't make any of that up.
          "My favorite color in the alphabet is three." - Donald J. Trump
          "The 'J' in my middle name stands for 'Jenius'" - Donald J. Trump

Comment

Seriously? I don't agree with everything that guy is for, but I don't think he's that evil or manipulative. And how would that even work? He doesn't have that kind of power. And no comparisons to Hitler!
            If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Reepicheep View Post

The basic theory is that Bill Gates has arranged for every dose of vaccine to contain a microchip, and once everyone has been vaccinated, cash (in paper and coin form) will be eliminated, and money will only be recorded on these microchips. If any person refuses to follow Bill Gates orders, then Bill will turn off that person's microchip, leaving the person penniless and starving, so in order to survive the person will have no choice but to follow every one of Bill Gates commands in order to have their chip turned back on.

A related theory is that Bill Gates is using the vaccine to modify the DNA of all of humanity. I'm not sure of the exact changes Gates will be making to our DNA.

That's only part of the picture. The problem is, however, "context". The videos that people use to show these horrible intentions use video clips of Bill and Melinda, for example, saying things that are accurately recorded, but totally misapplied. They give the impression that Gates is talking about this current vaccine, when he's actually talking about something entirely different.

Also, the microchip offer was to put a microchip on the individual bottles of vaccine under the label, but outside the bottle, for tracking for recall or expiration or whatever.
              Same with the syringes --- and that's something new I just found out -- part of the theory is that the individual syringes contain the microchip.

It's actually an excellent example of the problems with Bible teaching --- CONTEXT --- many short video clips are taken totally out of context to comprise a "shocking revelation" that the vaccines are part of a larger diabolical plot.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Oh! Context! That reminds me of the joke about the Bible and suicide. Judas went and hung himself...Go, therefore and do likewise. Obviously, the Bible does not condone suicide, but you can twist anything by taking stuff out of context!
                If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Reepicheep View Post

OK - thanks. It's sort of what I thought it was - but the bottom line is this is just another 'End Times, Mark of the Beast" variant. These have been around since at least the early '80's in some form of micro-chip variant primarily because of the cash angle when it talks in Revelation about being unable to buy or sell without the mark of the Beast. The basic Idea is always the government finds some way to make everybody get a micro-chip in them. Now of course they can also track your whereabouts through GPS, but that wasn't available in the '80s.

I had heard that some of the end times crazies had decided Bill Gates was the anti-Christ or somehow associated with the anti-Christ. I'm sure that's where Bill Gates enters the picture in this particular deal.

I walked away from that sort of paranoia about that same time - late '70s/early '80s One of the eye-opening facts I learned that helped with that was reading about what happened in China when the Communists took over. Many Chinese Christians had been taught about 'the end times', but it included the idea of 'the Rapture' - that Christians would be removed from the trouble just before the Tribulation began. Of course, as the Communists moved in and began slaughtering the Christians, there was no rapture, and many lost faith. There is a lot of trouble in the world, and pinning your hopes on the reason for that trouble being the 'end times' and getting 'raptured' out just before it lands on your doorstep is just foolishness - AND it has become fodder for all sorts of idiot conspiracy theories since Hal Lindsey's 'The Late Great Planet Earth' and it has snowballed in the age of the internet to basically almost a subcurrent of virtual insanity in some sections of the Evangelical community.

Jesus is coming - that is basic Christian doctrine.

No one knows when is also basic Christian doctrine.

We look for his coming - that is basic Chrstian doctrine.

WE DO NOT LIVE IN FEAR AND PARANOIA OVER IT!!!

"For perfect love casts out all fear".

Comment

Well, I know the vaccine isn't the mark of the beast, and Gates isn't the antichrist, because we believers are still here.

Yes, I'm a futurist and I believe in the rapture of the church before the great tribulation starts.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

That's only part of the picture. The problem is, however, "context". The videos that people use to show these horrible intentions use video clips of Bill and Melinda, for example, saying things that are accurately recorded, but totally misapplied. They give the impression that Gates is talking about this current vaccine, when he's actually talking about something entirely different.

Also, the microchip offer was to put a microchip on the individual bottles of vaccine under the label, but outside the bottle, for tracking for recall or expiration or whatever.
                      Same with the syringes --- and that's something new I just found out -- part of the theory is that the individual syringes contain the microchip.

It's actually an excellent example of the problems with Bible teaching --- CONTEXT --- many short video clips are taken totally out of context to comprise a "shocking revelation" that the vaccines are part of a larger diabolical plot.
                      We are in quite good agreement here

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                        Oh! Context! That reminds me of the joke about the Bible and suicide. Judas went and hung himself...Go, therefore and do likewise. Obviously, the Bible does not condone suicide, but you can twist anything by taking stuff out of context!
                        That is an example of what is commonly known as a quote mine

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Eggsactly. When you put the Gates videos in the context of who he is, then you see that he is an evil person. I am considering starting a thread for that discussion or for answering the concerns of the vaccines, along the topic of the discussion, since I have already posted other concerns about it and about the inaccuracy of the testing of the virus .
                          People can watch this video if they want an introduction to Gates.
                          www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wuMkShZ42o

The sources provided for this youtube are shown below. The link descriptions provide some idea of the information or "arguments" which are given in more detail if you follow the links:
                          Bill Gates bio by David Marshall https://archive.org/details/billgate...ge/n5/mode/2up

Bill and Melinda Gates bio by Sally Isaacs https://archive.org/details/billmeli...ge/n3/mode/2up

Bill Gates, Computer Legend bio https://archive.org/details/billgate...age/8/mode/2up

Event 201 Pandemic Exercise https://archive.org/details/og-event201

Event 201 Pandemic Exercise Highlights Reel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoLw-Q8X174

Moderna Bill Gates https://www.modernatx.com/ecosystem/...e-and-research

Johnson & Johnson lands $1B government deal to boost coronavirus vaccine capacity
                          https://nypost.com/2020/03/30/johnso...cine-capacity/

2019 Military World Games Opens in central Chinese City of Wuhan https://youtu.be/u3UOKwIoXo0 via @YouTube

MIT and Microsoft Research made a 'smart' tattoo that remotely controls your phone https://www.theverge.com/circuitbrea...porary-tattoo?

ID2020 https://id2020.org/alliance

ID2020 Blockchain https://www.accenture.com/gb-en/insi...ckchain-id2020

Billionaires Try to Shrink World's Population, report says https://blogs.wsj.com/wealth/2009/05...n-report-says/

Bill's comment about divinity and human soul: http://content.time.com/time/magazin...0657-2,00.html

Partnering for a path to digital identity https://blogs.microsoft.com/blog/201...ital-identity/

Bill Gates, hypocrite? https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-microsoft-tax

Gates responsible for first computer virus https://www.historylink.org/File/10421

Bill Gates and Epstein, a closer relationship than admitted https://www.theverge.com/2019/10/12/...stein-meetings
                          The ID2020 is not being used with this vaccine. There are at least two other technologies that could be used. Whether these technologies are deployed ... we cannot quite know yet. But the concerns remain when they say everyone needs to be vaccinated for this coronavirus.
                          Last edited by mikewhitney; 01-05-2021, 12:25 PM.

Comment

There are lots of references available about an altered video that claimed that microchips would be injected with the covid-19 vaccines.

But I can't find this video anywhere! All I find are "fact checks" that claim it's false.

This is proof of a conspiracy!

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                              Well, I know the vaccine isn't the mark of the beast, and Gates isn't the antichrist, because we believers are still here.

Yes, I'm a futurist and I believe in the rapture of the church before the great tribulation starts.

yeah - I believe we will 'be caught up in the air to meet him', I just don't see anything that defines 'when' that will happen, and since there have been so many horrible things that happened on the earth that kinda sorta look like what so many interpret Revelation as saying - it seems to me better just to go on with life, live it in Christ, be ready for His coming, and NOT try to figure out what the Bible tells my I can't know anyway - which is when Christ will return. And as I watch so many drop into such fear and paranoia over it, I become more and more convinced that is the right approach

Comment