Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Microchip in the Vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

see sig.
    Ah, more of your wonderful Christian conduct, I see.

And... already have a collection of my own, including a Navy issue one like this, and in several different calibers...

sig.jpg

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Yesterday I spent some time with my granddaughter, who is an assistant manager of a large Walgreens (like CVS).

She has her pharm license, and was authorized to coordinate the vaccination team that worked out of her store.

She was in line for the "surplus shot". This is what that means --- each vial of vaccine contains enough content for 5 or 6 shots.
      The priority target was nursing homes and long term care.

When the team came back from making their visits to local stops, they had one vial that had enough content for one more shot.
      My granddaughter received that vaccine, as she was in the group 'second' to the first target of nursing homes, as she's a health care professional, in contact with lots of sick people.
      (I believe their protocol is long term care, then health care workers, then senior adults (especially with other health issues), then the general public).

To me, it's so obvious -- if there are, indeed, microchips embedded with each vaccine, how do they manage to get from the vial into EACH of the 5 or 6 needles that will be used to withdraw content?
      Is the theory that the microchips are actually in the needles themselves?

I know this seems like an awfully silly question, but I actually know people who are downright CONVINCED that this vaccination is all about microchips.
      Think nano chips - you don't get one, you get millions.

If we were really considering microchips, they'd be in the needles, not the vaccine. The vaccine would just be an excuse for poking you with the needle - any liquid would flush the chip under the skin.

And that's not implausible - needles are individually sealed at the factory and not opened until time to use them.

I'm not on that side of the argument - a conspiracy like that requires more competence than I see in any of these people.
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        The line is actually "The needs of the many outweighs the needs of the few ... or the one." While Spock is supposed to be coldly logical, this is not a particularly logical statement since it is full of hidden premises. For example, how many? How few? Which many? Which few? What needs? Outweighs according to what point of reference? Why are the needs of the many necessarily considered more proper than the needs of the few? And so on.

Of course if Spock was a modern liberal, he would have been shoving Kirk into the radiation chamber while shouting that line.

Anyway, as much as I love Star Trek, it's usually best not to take ethics lessons from Hollywood.
        There are various ethical puzzles designed to examine these various issues.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post
          That's a good one.

I brought up Star Trek because liberals/progressives will sometimes remind me of its Borg civilization. For those unknowing, the Borg civilization is modeled after a bee hive, with a queen and drones. There is no individuality among them; the "collective" civilization thinks as one and behaves as one.

A dystopian nightmare for anyone who values freedom and individual choice and responsibility.
          Nonsense. The left prides itself on their diversity.

Of course nearly all of that is cosmetic like different skin colors, but none is allowed when it comes to thought. All must conform.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post

If we were really considering microchips, they'd be in the needles, not the vaccine. The vaccine would just be an excuse for poking you with the needle - any liquid would flush the chip under the skin.

And that's not implausible - needles are individually sealed at the factory and not opened until time to use them.

I'm not on that side of the argument - a conspiracy like that requires more competence than I see in any of these people.
            Lol,this was actually my first thought when I heard about this conspiracy theory and objections to it - nano chips in the vaccine fluid, or microchips set in the needle/syringe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Ah, more of your wonderful Christian conduct, I see.
              The hypocrisy you exhibit making comments like this when you are the one trying to drive this into an insult match is beyond absurd. But you also seem to have no shame as you do it, so I leave you to your particular brand of ugliness.

My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post

The entire thing is just paranoia. People get flu shots every year. There is no reason to target covid 19, and if 'they' want to put chips in you its already been done. Blood tests, flu vaccines, etc etc.

The truth is, with smart devices galore out there, they don't need to put a chip in you to know where you are and what you are doing ... assuming there is some they out there ( beyond product marketers and Google) seeking to do so.
                My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

The entire thing is just paranoia. People get flu shots every year. There is no reason to target covid 19, and if 'they' want to put chips in you its already been done. Blood tests, flu vaccines, etc etc.

The truth is, with smart devices galore out there, they don't need to put a chip in you to know where you are and what you are doing ... assuming there is some they out there ( beyond product marketers and Google) seeking to do so.
                  I agree. I believe it is actually clinical paranoia, where the inflicted believe that either the government or aliens have implanted surveillance devices in their heads.

Not that I don't believe governments are control-happy, but I would more expect a virus to be placed in cell phones so keywords would send out red flags. I recall how frustrated the FBI was over the San Bernardino terrorist attack and its inability to get into the terrorist's cell phone. If they haven't solved that problem yet (getting into everybodys' cell phones) I'm sure they're working on it.

Comment

The hypocrisy you exhibit making comments like this when you are the one trying to drive this into an insult match is beyond absurd. But you also seem to have no shame as you do it, so I leave you to your particular brand of ugliness.
                    I'm not the one using bible verses to try to shame people into being nice when I'm doing the same thing they're doing, Jim. Thou are that man.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• According to those who have run the numbers on the EudraVigilance database, which is the European equivalent to VAERS, it is currently reporting nearly 20,000 deaths caused by the experimental China flu vaccines, and nearly 2-million injuries with half of them cataloged as "serious".
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

I agree. I believe it is actually clinical paranoia, where the inflicted believe that either the government or aliens have implanted surveillance devices in their heads.

Not that I don't believe governments are control-happy, but I would more expect a virus to be placed in cell phones so keywords would send out red flags. I recall how frustrated the FBI was over the San Bernardino terrorist attack and its inability to get into the terrorist's cell phone. If they haven't solved that problem yet (getting into everybodys' cell phones) I'm sure they're working on it.
                        Ironically, many of these paranoid people also have cell phones and regularly use the internet, so the government doesn't need to implant microchips in order to track them.

Comment

Ironically, many of these paranoid people also have cell phones and regularly use the internet, so the government doesn't need to implant microchips in order to track them.
                          ^That. They will post everything about themselves publicly on social media. Why spy on someone when they broadcast their entire lives for all to see?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

^That. They will post everything about themselves publicly on social media. Why spy on someone when they broadcast their entire lives for all to see?
                            I've read that Mark Zuckerberg's impetus for creating Facebook in college was so he could get girls' phone numbers, and he used to laugh at how stupid people were for giving him their personal information simply because he created a website that asked for it.

Comment

According to those who have run the numbers on the EudraVigilance database, which is the European equivalent to VAERS, it is currently reporting nearly 20,000 deaths caused by the experimental China flu vaccines, and nearly 2-million injuries with half of them cataloged as "serious".
                              For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

It's all good - they sacrificed themselves for the greater good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

This is about me, isn't it?

Comment