This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
    Good for you CBW. For someone who thinks he is so intellectually superior to Christians it is strange he stoops to school boy antics and disrespect for women when he's been shown up for not using the brain God gave him. I don't think he is a smart as he says he is if he can't come up with a better insult then that.

Seriously CBW he isn't even good enough to wipe your shoes I'd ignore him from now on if I were you.
    Agreed. One can come up with creative insults that aren't highly offensive swear words. That word for female dog has some very bad connotations.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikeenders View Post
      That may be the whole strategy he might have going. Get banned and then claim its because Tweb members couldn't handle his arguments
      to bad for Gary he has to earn it like everyone else and if he is banned he will have only himself to blame not anyone else.

Comment

• Someone on Facebook called my wife that a couple of months ago.

I don't think anyone had ever seen me angrier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
          Agreed. One can come up with creative insults that aren't highly offensive swear words. That word for female dog has some very bad connotations.
          And only goes to show how morally depraved the person is to boot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
            Someone on Facebook called my wife that a couple of months ago.

I don't think anyone had ever seen me angrier.
            Nor did he know what hit him when Tweb Mom got a hold of him did he.

BTW Gary had better watch it he's on the verge of getting a Tweb Mom Slapdown. If he does not apologize to CBW
            Last edited by RumTumTugger; 09-18-2015, 05:04 PM.

Comment

to bad for Gary he has to earn it like everyone else and if he is banned he will have only himself to blame not anyone else.
              He may well want it was my point. Its an exit strategy for some people when they are flopping badly.

Comment

He may well want it was my point. Its an exit strategy for some people when they are flopping badly.
                I understood Mike.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary View Post
                  I reserve that term for very, very rare occasions when someone has been really obnoxious to me and then I call them (her or him) whatever I know will make them howl the loudest. I don't reserve that term only for females. I use it for anyone who has been yapping and nipping at me incessantly.

No apologies.
                  You'd better rethink about not giving CBW that apology you owe her, Gary. There is nothing CBW did or said that deserved that and it only shows that you are nothing but a Jenny who can't stand it when someone shows your assertions, to be just that; assertions not arguments.

Only a fool would keep trying to assert the same thing over and over again thinking that he is making a valid argument. and only a fool would then use such language towards someone who has shown he can't make a valid argument only the same assertion over and over again.
                  Last edited by RumTumTugger; 09-18-2015, 05:22 PM.

Comment

You'd better rethink about not giving CBW that apology you owe her, Gary.
                    Oh my. I will confess and apologize where I didn't have to. Color me sexist. It was right there but I did not see it. I guess I have been talking theology and skeptics too long with guys. I did not realize CBW's gender.

Wow now I get the outrage even more. Thats TRULY deeply offensive.

Comment

Oh my. I will confess and apologize where I didn't have to. Color me sexist. It was right there but I did not see it. I guess I have been talking theology and skeptics too long with guys. I did not realize CBW's gender.

Wow now I get the outrage even more. Thats TRULY deeply offensive.
                      Now you know.

oh btw I'm female also just in case you didn't know.

Comment

"These would be the twelve. The original 11 and Judas' replacement, to whom Jesus also appeared. At the time of writing he was one of the twelve. At the time of the appearance he wasn't."

Outrageous. You have zero proof that Jesus appeared to Mattias, Judas' replacement.
                        THE twelve, according to that kind of reasoning, would not necessarily be the apostles. YOU would have no reason to base the claim that the THE twelve had any connection with the apostles.
                        1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                        ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                        Scripture before Tradition:
                        but that won't prevent others from
                        taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                        of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• Gary - the knight in tin-foil armour.
                          1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                          ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

You'd better rethink about not giving CBW that apology you owe her, Gary. There is nothing CBW did or said that deserved that and it only shows that you are nothing but a Jenny who can't stand it when someone shows your assertions, to be just that; assertions not arguments.

Only a fool would keep trying to assert the same thing over and over again thinking that he is making a valid argument. and only a fool would then use such language towards someone who has shown he can't make a valid argument only the same assertion over and over again.
                            I would rather be drawn and quartered than apologize to that passive-aggressive skank.

Do you really think I fear being banned from this pathetic, right-wing, religious-fascists' site? It would make my day, believe you me.
                            Last edited by Gary; 09-18-2015, 08:32 PM.

Comment

I would rather be drawn and quartered than apologize to that passive-aggressive skank.

Do you really think I fear being banned from this pathetic site? It would make my day, believe you me.
                              Your superstition-laden belief system is:

ignorant
                              stupid
                              dumb
                              backwards
                              laughable
                              pathetic
                              a joke

To parade around on the internet as an expert in "Resurrections" is the height of backwoods, redneck ignorance. It is a superstition. If you want to believe it, go for it. But stop imposing your superstition-inspired morality on the rest of us and stop engaging in child abuse by teaching children that if they do not obey a two-thousand-years-dead Jewish prophet, he will torture them for all eternity in his specially-prepared torture pit. Such teachings should be a crime.

Keep Jesus. Keep Jesus' humanistic teachings. Keep the name Christian. But dump the supernatural mumbo-jumbo that has caused millions and millions of human beings unimaginable suffering and harm.

I am not anti-Christian. I am anti-fundamentalist Christian, and unfortunately that ugly label fits every last Christian who has commented on this thread so far.

Little Joe: Do us all a favor and kill this thread or ban me.
                              Last edited by Gary; 09-18-2015, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• He isn't anti-Christian - unless the Christian doesn't conform to his opinion of what Christians should be: if they don't, they're
                                ignorant
                                stupid
                                dumb
                                backwards
                                laughable
                                pathetic
                                a joke
                                ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X