• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    In your case, yes.

You are under 24/7 surveillance.
    I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!

My paranoia is justified!!!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!

My paranoia is justified!!!
      Hmm...

Just got a report in about the time you posted that.

Chxxti tchekeet te chktiix ktchixk tiktiiche te

Translation: Your brother is showing signs of paranoia.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Hmm...

Just got a report in about the time you posted that.

Chxxti tchekeet te chktiix ktchixk tiktiiche te

Translation: Your brother is showing signs of paranoia.
        Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not REALLY out to get you!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not REALLY out to get you!
          What I say to justify mine.

That and the fact that I've outlived everyone I used to run with by well over a decade now.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

What I say to justify mine.

That and the fact that I've outlived everyone I used to run with by well over a decade now.
            Same. But that means there's no peer pressure! They're all gone.

Comment

He loves squirrel lore.

He's certainly full of it.
              Somebody's full of it alright.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

Somebody's full of it alright.
                I was wondering who would comment on that.

My money was on the piglet though.

Comment

If I don't see squirrels that's proof they may be there?
                  366070053_10230472815947451_1943877595286137328_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=7pZ5bfa9V3kAX8Z229x&_nc_ht=scontent.fosu2-1.fna&oh=00_AfDLpSZPdzBRszmVeMG63gnTaZ0NtnZmk6Ilb4hXiRDQmA&oe=64D71B80.jpg

Comment

I was wondering who would comment on that.

My money was on the piglet though.
                    Oh, I thought it before he posted, but I successfully resisted the urge to comment.
                    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                      Oh, I thought it before he posted, but I successfully resisted the urge to comment.
                      C'monman! How often do you get something served up like that? That's a fact.

Comment

• Enough with the squirrels! Move along, folks.

Get back to exposing heresy, ok?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                          Enough with the squirrels! Move along, folks.

The latest round I have seen is the prosperity preachers who preach "I am a god" - has that been covered?

Comment

enough with the squirrels! Move along, folks.

Smiley squirrel.gif

Smiley squirrel.gifxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Smiley squirrel.gifSmiley squirrel.gif

Comment

The latest round I have seen is the prosperity preachers who preach "I am a god" - has that been covered?
                              I believe so. Kris Vallotton of Bethel fame is one of those, among many. Should be somewhere in this thread a few pages ago.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Enough with the squirrels! Move along, folks.

Preach it sister!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTk8PKrD9bB4ztpBTlZt16xju0oduYmFdVtzssfI3QgQEAZODCcDyANnyL5jlnoGJ5cAO0&amp;usqp=CAU.jpg

Comment