Announcement

Collapse

Rec Room Guidelines

In the Rec Room we share jokes, interesting stories, and speculate about trout's manties. Serve up some Spam in many different flavors and sizes, and just take some time off from study and have fun.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorm, now would be a good time. Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

Jokes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two whales walk into a bar.

The first one says, "Eooooohaummmuuuuuuoooooooaaauuuuuu."

The second one says, "Frank, what is wrong with you?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• "Doctor to patient, "Your cough sounds much better today."

Patient to coctor, "It should, I was up all night practicing.
      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

• Who was the fattest knight in the kingdom?

Sir Cumference

Which knight ate the most beef?

Sir Loin
        I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Guy walks into a bar with a dog under his arm.

Bartender says "Hey buddy, you can't bring that dog in here!"

Guy says "Oh, no sir. This dog is special! He talks!"

Bartender says "Yeah right... let's see about that"

Guy looks at the dog and says "Butch... how does my face feel when I don't shave?"

Dog answers... "Ruff!"

Guy asks the dog "Butch, what is on top of a doghouse?"

Dog answers "Roof"

Guy asks the dog "Butch, who was the Yankee Clipper?"

Dog answers "Roof"

The bartender finally had enough and kicks the guy and the dog out of the bar.

The dog looks up at the owner and says "What? Was it DiMaggio?"
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Did you hear about the man who tried to sue the airport for misplacing his luggage?

He lost his case.
            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

• Two blondes walked into a building the other day ... you would have thought that at least one of them would have seen it!

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Why did the Mexican put hot sauce on his taco?

Por flavor

Comment

• I recently broke up with my blind girlfriend. She didn't see it coming.

Comment

• The wife asks her husband who was at the door when he returned to the den. "Just someone asking for a small donation for the local community swimming pool" he responded as he sat down.

"What did you give him," she asked.

"A glass of water."

Comment

• A man goes to a psychiatrist and tells him there are times that he thinks he is a goat. "How long have you been having this feeling?" the psychiatrist asks.

"Since I was a kid."

Comment

• A woman goes to the doctor and tells him that every time she drinks a cup of coffee she gets a stabbing pain in her left eye and asks him what should she do.

The doctor suggests taking the spoon out of the cup.

Comment

• What do you call twin police officers?

Copies.

Comment

• My co-worker asked me the other day if she could borrow a ruler.

I asked her to try Communist Russia, and that I'd Putin a good word for her.

(Seriously, this happened the other day... is it any wonder they all want to do me in? )
                            Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaotic Void View Post
                              My co-worker asked me the other day if she could borrow a ruler.

I asked her to try Communist Russia, and that I'd Putin a good word for her.

(Seriously, this happened the other day... is it any wonder they all want to do me in? )
                              Do they need any help?

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                Do they need any help?
                                Perhaps, but unless you're a psychiatrist you can't do much.
                                Have You Touched Grass Today? If Not, Please Do.

Comment