Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Black Men Speak Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Psychic Missile View Post
    "I only listen to black people when they agree with me."
    If you are refering to me, I obviously listened to them, does that mean I have to agree with them, or can't have an opinion regarding them, as well as the source, because they are black?

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
      Well, they are either well paid liars, actors, uncle Toms, or they are just ignorant republicans.
      Yeah, it's IMPOSSIBLE for black men to be intelligent and honest! What a RACIST you are, Jimmy!

No not at all, they are just not fooled by conservative propaganda like this video.
      Says the guy who things Rachel Madcow is a JOURNALIST!

No its not amazing CP, Quinns last opponent got 6% of the black vote and Quinn won the election by just 32,000 votes. What Rauner and the conservatives would like to do, since they are having difficulty suppressing the black vote, is to see if they can fool another 7 or 8 percent of Blacks into voting against their own best interests.

Of course.
      You quit taking your smart pills, didn't you?
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

If you are refering to me, I obviously listened to them, does that mean I have to agree with them, or can't have an opinion regarding them, as well as the source, because they are black?
        Yes, Jimmy - it's called RACISM, and you have it bad. The ONLY GOOD black person, according to you, is one who stays on the plantation. But you're not smart enough to know how RACIST your ignorant statements are.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

So according to Jimmy, White people can be democrats or republicans, but black people can only be democrats or they are not real black people after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            So according to Jimmy, White people can be democrats or republicans, but black people can only be democrats or they are not real black people after all.

Yes, if black folk aren't bowing before the democrat gods, they are scum.

Comment

A black pastor in Chicago has gotten death threats and his church was robbed because he decided to support a republican candidate.

This was posted by a black friend of mine on facebook who happens to be a republican. I guess he is a race-traitor too.

Comment

You, Seer, and conservatives in general. It's not right to dismiss people's concerns just because they have an unorthodox political ideology. Even though black people as a demographic vote Democrat, there are many issues where they are conservative. It's not a stretch that the Republican party, as awful as it is on race issues, has some things to offer black people. Additionally, Seer is an admitted racist, and conservatives in general like to brush off black people when they complain about racism, but once black people say something conservative they are worth listening to.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  A black pastor in Chicago has gotten death threats and his church was robbed because he decided to support a republican candidate.

This was posted by a black friend of mine on facebook who happens to be a republican. I guess he is a race-traitor too.

He said "Democratic Plantation"!!!!!! He MUST be a liar, an actor, or an Uncle Tom!!!!!!

Comment

. Additionally, Seer is an admitted racist,
                    Why are you lying about me?
                    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                      Why are you lying about me?
                      "I think the European white race and culture is the best most advanced culture/ race in history. The most prolific race when it comes to science, invention and political structure, ideals. Far surpassing any other race known to man." Ring any bells?

Comment

"I think the European white race and culture is the best most advanced culture/ race in history. The most prolific race when it comes to science, invention and political structure, ideals. Far surpassing any other race known to man." Ring any bells?
                        That does not mean that I see other races as less human or inferior to me (remember I'm half Latino). There may be many reasons why the white European Culture so excelled over the centuries that don't necessarily have to do with race.
                        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

1. That is not admitting racism.
                          2. He was using irony in that thread to make a point about "black pride" and other such things. That you think he was being racist actually proves his point.

It seems OK with people, like Raphael said, for them to have pride in their races and accomplishments, as well as having such things as Black Entertainment TV, Black history week, etc. but only if you are not white. If you are white then you are automagically a racist if you do the same things.

I think it is all racist, and we should concentrate on what we have in common as Americans instead of dividing ourselves among lines like ethnic or racial groups.

Comment

That does not mean that I see other races as less human or inferior to me (remember I'm half Latino). There may be many reasons why the white European Culture so excelled over the centuries that don't necessarily have to do with race.
                            Latino is an ethnicity, not a race. And if you say "The European WHITE RACE is the best and most advanced RACE in history," you're by definition saying that other races are inferior, because for something to be the best means that it's superior to other things, which means that those other things are inferior.

You could've said European civilizations overall are more technologically advanced than some other civilizations, but the minute you emphasize "white race," you're making a claim of racial superiority.
                            Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

Comment

You literally said you think the white race is best. That is the dictionary definition of racism.

Comment

JIMMY!!!!! Call the NATIONAL GUARD!!!!! Blacks are sneaking off the plantation!!!!

And it's CONTAGIOUS!!!!! TWO of the blacks in my Jobs for Life program are CONSERVATIVES!!!!!!

Comment