Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Homosexual Rape In The Military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by square_peg View Post
    Good god, seer. STRAIGHT MEN ARE NOT LUSTING AFTER OTHER MEN. I can't possibly make that any more clear.
    The stupid things liberals can convince otherwise normal people to believe are pretty amazing.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
      As a matter of fact look at the last invasion of Gaza - what didn't you see - that's right, women infantry. And the fact is you just can not put 18-20 year old kids who are sexually attracted to each other in such close quarters and not expect disaster - human beings are human beings. I mean you you think these young men and women should be able to shower together? Sleep in the same rooms?
      I think people shouldn't rape. If these rapes are a big problem, it doesn't seem like the rapists are the issue, it seems like the organization is the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        That is just stupid. It is a homosexual act if a man rapes another man. The motivation is immaterial. It is lust and power.
        It is stupid because virtually all rape is an expression of power more than anything else.
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          It is stupid because virtually all rape is an expression of power more than anything else.
          But not all rape involves sexual lust. So-called "homosexual rape," for instance, generally doesn't.
          Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow.--Isaiah 1:17

I don't think that all forms o[f] slavery are inherently immoral.--seer

Comment

Originally posted by square_peg View Post
            And how often are soldiers in base towns?
            Just about every night. Have you ever been in the military? Soldiers draw prostitutes like poop draws flies.

Good god, seer. STRAIGHT MEN ARE NOT LUSTING AFTER OTHER MEN. I can't possibly make that any more clear.
            And I can't make it more clear - this is homosexual rape. There is zero reason to assume that these are straight guys doing this.
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment