Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Re: Michael Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
    I've never had the impression that JimL is smart enough to be genuinely dishonest.
    Yeah, only smart people, as you like to think of yourself, are capable of genuine dishonesty, right DE?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
      Yeah, only smart people, as you like to think of yourself, are capable of genuine dishonesty, right DE?
      Absolutely. You're more like a chameleon, displaying a false image out of animal instinct rather than as a product of higher thought.
      "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

• "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          So, supposedly, the officer drove his car in such a manner that....

"We was so close to his door and him, that when he tries to thrust the door open aggressively it didn't come an inch out before it strikes both of us"...
          Still trying to make excuses even though you pretend to be neutral on the matter heh CP. The 2 were supposedly walking in the street and the officer pulled up beside them. I guess its easier for you to believe that the 2 of them went running over to the cruiser in order to attack the officer then it is to believe that the cruiser pulled up next to them?
          Let's start with that, Jimmy.... Do you REALLY believe that the patrol car ended up so close that the door could not even be opened one inch?

Do you REALLY believe that?
          An inch, two inches, three inches, a foot, it doesn't matter, the point he was making is that the officer pulled right up to them and could not open the door without it hitting them. Do you really believe that these two kids ran over to the cruiser and attacked the officer. Do you REALLY believe that?

Comment

Absolutely. You're more like a chameleon, displaying a false image out of animal instinct rather than as a product of higher thought.
            Well instead of saying stupid antagonistic stuff like the above, why don't you actually try disputing what i said.

Comment

MEANWHILE, we now know that the grand jury considering Wilson's fate is comprised of nine white people and three blacks. This is fairly representative of the makeup of St. Louis. Reportedly, there are six white men, one black man, three white women, and two black women.

I wonder if we're going to have ANOTHER racial conniption if this grand jury should decide to no-bill Wilson.
              Is the sky blue?
              "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

An inch, two inches, three inches, a foot, it doesn't matter,
                Yeah, facts are TOTALLY irrelevant in JimmyWorld.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Well instead of saying stupid antagonistic stuff like the above, why don't you actually try disputing what i said.
                  Because I haven't even read most of your post. I usually scroll right past them and the habit is so well formed that I don't even notice your existance until other people repeatedly quote it. I see no reason to change this habit. My comment wasn't even directed at you, it was directed at people who still think, despite a mountain of experience to the contrary, that they can somehow get to you. They can't.
                  "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

Point out the dishonesty then Epo.
                    Any dishonesty you do get away with is gotten mainly by responding in as willfully-obtuse a method as possible to people who try to reason with you. I'm not the one who has to go sit in a corner and wonder why people don't believe me.

Comment

• http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/08/24..._r=0&referrer=

Interesting perspective on the people involved in the crowd funding effort for the officer. Note the comments and observations about the media, especially the last paragraph.
                      Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Because I haven't even read most of your post. I usually scroll right past them and the habit is so well formed that I don't even notice your existance until other people repeatedly quote it. I see no reason to change this habit. My comment wasn't even directed at you, it was directed at people who still think, despite a mountain of experience to the contrary, that they can somehow get to you. They can't.
                        That.

Comment

That is not what I asked, I asked you to actually argue the case, which I can see none of you here are actually capable of doing without misrepresenting facts, taking witness statements out of context, character assasination of witnesses and of anyone else who dares disagree with you. Btw, you can only get to me, change my mind, by way of sound reason, you will never get to me, change my mind, in the only way you seem to be capable of doing which is to demean my character. Enjoy yourselves, it makes you feel better about yourselves I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Epoetker View Post
                            Any dishonesty you do get away with is gotten mainly by responding in as willfully-obtuse a method as possible to people who try to reason with you. I'm not the one who has to go sit in a corner and wonder why people don't believe me.
                            Well, I'll ask you again then Epo, don't just repeat yourself about how dishonest I am, point out where i have been dishonest?

Comment

Yeah, facts are TOTALLY irrelevant in JimmyWorld.
                              Exellent CP, the way you take fragments of a quote out of context and avoid answering the hard questions that follow. Do you really believe the 2 young men ran over to the cruiser and attacked the officer in his cruiser? Do you REALLY believe that? Or does it seem more likely that the officer pulled up beside them just as the witness reported it.

Comment

That is not what I asked, I asked you to actually argue the case
                                It has been argued, repeatedly. This thread is 44 pages and it's not even the first one where the subject has been discussed to death. You don't know any of the arguments because your brain cannot absorb anything other than liberal drivel.

Comment