Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Muhammad Ali�s son says dad would have hated �racist� Black Lives Matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cow poke View Post
    this is so jiml!

Black man wandered off the plantation -- must be reigned in!!!!
    CP, stop saying stupid stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
      cp, stop saying stupid stuff!

And there's the little parrot / copycat. Don't you EVER have an original thought or comment?

Stop Saying Stupid Stuff.gif
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Yet another white cracker weighing in on the thoughts of a black man.
        At least I don't try to misrepresent my dead father nor speak for him.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
          I guess telling 'black folks' what they should think, and what they believe will have to be enough for you, then.
          ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

Originally posted by MaxVel View Post
            I guess telling 'black folks' what they should think, and what they believe will have to be enough for you, then.
            I am not the on telling my dead father, nor any other person who has passed away, what they think. I clearly acknowledged what his son thanks.

You are misrepresenting my posts.

Comment

I have not told what any dead person thinks, and I clearly acknowledged what his son thinks.

You are dishonestly misrepresenting my posts

Comment

You're calling a black man a liar, and accusing him of misrepresenting his own father?

How WHITE of you...... and RACIST.... that a black man can't POSSIBLY have those thoughts or beliefs.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

It is the ultimate racism ----- black folk need to shut up and stay on the plantation.

Comment

I have not told what any dead person thinks, and I clearly acknowledged what his son thinks.

You are dishonestly misrepresenting my posts
                    You are pretty much accusing him of lying about his father's beliefs ---- like you - some racist white dude - know better what his father believes than you do.

Comment

You're calling a black man a liar, and accusing him of misrepresenting his own father?

How WHITE of you...... and RACIST.... that a black man can't POSSIBLY have those thoughts or beliefs.
                      Not racist at all, I just do not believe anyone can speak for the dead whether it is their father or not unless they can cite what they said. Of course, 'Black Lives Matter' movement did not exist in Muhammad Ali's life time.

Comment

I don't understand why it is so difficult for people to grasp the fact that an adult child might know exactly what their parents may have thought about certain things. I certainly know what my father would have thought about the current state if the world.

Nobody can tell me any differently because nobody knows a parent like a child does.

When I am dead I know darn well that my children will know what I think about the world.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I am not the on telling my dead father, nor any other person who has passed away, what they think. I clearly acknowledged what his son thanks.

You are misrepresenting my posts.
                          Actually by claiming the son is wrong about what Ali would say, you are doing exactly that: being someone who is claiming what his dead father really thought.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                            I don't understand why it is so difficult for people to grasp the fact that an adult child might know exactly what their parents may have thought about certain things. I certainly know what my father would have thought about the current state if the world.

Nobody can tell me any differently because nobody knows a parent like a child does.

When I am dead I know darn well that my children will know what I think about the world.
                            The only POSSIBLE explanation here is that a black man can't POSSIBLY think outside the box that liberals have put him in.

Comment

The only POSSIBLE explanation here is that a black man can't POSSIBLY think outside the box that liberals have put him in.
                              That seems to be the liberal way: "If you aren't on our side, you ain't black"

Comment

Not racist at all,
                                OK, maybe not racist --- how bout psychotic?

I just do not believe anyone can speak for the dead whether it is their father or not unless they can cite what they said.
                                Yet, libraries are FULL of people writing books about their deceased father. And as for "cite what they said" --- he's doing just THAT!

Of course, 'Black Lives Matter' movement did not exist in Muhammad Ali's life time.
                                Actually, Ali died in 2016, and BLM was started in 2013.

Comment