Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Texas governor recommends mask usage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    Your loss.
    No loss at all.

But ignoring the realities of this virus, of the one thing we can do outside social distancing (mask wearing) is not just your loss, it's everyone's loss.
    You have no idea what I'm doing, so just go mind your own business. All you are is gloom and doom and anger and confusion.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      What?! You're not swayed by his self righteous chest thumping? How dare you!
      Self righteous? Since when did pointing out scientific facts become being 'self-righteous'. Your a real education in self deception MM.
      My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        All you are is gloom and doom and anger and confusion.
        The joy of the Lord is my strength.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Self righteous?

Comment

No loss at all.

You have no idea what I'm doing, so just go mind your own business. All you are is gloom and doom and anger and confusion.
            I know what you post here. Who knows maybe you think it's fun to encourage the misinformation about mask wearing that MM and others post and secretly know just how wrong they are. I would have no way to assess that. I'm just responding to what you post, which for the most part indicates you are unaware of the science behind the recommendations, or that you have chosen to ignore it.
            Last edited by oxmixmudd; 06-23-2020, 11:46 AM.
            My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

I know what you post here. Who knows maybe you think it's fun to encourage the misinformation about mask wearing that MM and others post and secretly know just how wrong they are. I would have no way to assess that. I'm just responding to what you post, which for the most part indicates you are unaware of the science behind the recommendations, or that you have chosen to ignore it.
              Get help.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

So basically, you will distort anything and everything I say as you quote me? Picking a phrase here and there to make my words say something other than what was actually said? This is not by any means the first time, nor are you the only one.

That is lying MM.

Stop lying about what I have said.
                Last edited by oxmixmudd; 06-23-2020, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Who knows maybe you think it's fun to encourage the misinformation about mask wearing that MM...
                  Saying that people are not doing themselves any good with improper mask use is "misinformation"?

Comment

Saying that people are not doing themselves any good with improper mask use is "misinformation"?

You have to stick to the narrative - EXACTLY - or you're a liar.

Comment

The joy of the Lord is my strength.
                      And there are those who seem to have, long ago, lost the Joy of their Salvation.

Comment

Yep. In the context of your entire post you are saying wearing masks is useless, even potentially dangerous. And that most certainly is misinformation.
                        Last edited by oxmixmudd; 06-23-2020, 12:01 PM.

Comment

So basically, you will distort anything and everything I say as you quote me?

Comment

You have to stick to the narrative - EXACTLY - or you're a liar.
                            And that statement as a characterization of anything I've said so far is, in fact, a lie. Stop lying about me CP.

Comment

Yep. In the context of your entire post you are saying wearing masks is useless, even potentially dangerous. And that most certainly is misinformation.
                              What was that you said about lying?

Comment

And that would be a yes.

Comment