Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Joe Biden Losing His Grip on Sanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
    That was obvious. The point is that Trump is driving crazy turnout even though the primaries for him are merely a formality. He actually has a chance at taking California.
    I wouldn't hold my breath. If Trump gets 45% of the vote there[1] I'd be surprised.

1. He got only 38.3% in 2016.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Joe recently declared that he's an "Obiden-bama Democrat".

It's hard to tell if this was a deliberate word play, or if he got mixed up trying to say "Obama-Biden".
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Joe recently declared that he's an "Obiden-bama Democrat".

It's hard to tell if this was a deliberate word play, or if he got mixed up trying to say "Obama-Biden".
        Since he also called Obama "Ogama" it's likely this is yet another of Biden's endless series of gaffes that for the most part the MSM is deliberately ignoring.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Joe recently declared that he's an "Obiden-bama Democrat".

So hard for old men to get their words right, isn't it - like Trump's "covfefe", which became associated with his frequent gaffes and vocabulary mistakes. But he's always had trouble with words of more than two syllables, given that Trump speaks at level of 8-year-old.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8149926.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
            So hard for old men to get their words right, isn't it - like Trump's "covfefe", which became associated with his frequent gaffes and vocabulary mistakes. But he's always had trouble with words of more than two syllables, given that Trump speaks at level of 8-year-old.

It's just that with Biden you literally have things like this at least every other day and sometimes a couple times a day

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post

Nice appeal to "whataboutism", but Slow Joe's gaffes are in a different league than Trump's.

Comment

• The Biden campaign strategy seems to be "Don't let Joe talk too much."

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...election-hide/

Comment

The Biden campaign strategy seems to be "Don't let Joe talk too much."

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...election-hide/
                  Are they going to do more debates?
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                    Are they going to do more debates?
                    They've negotiated for the next debate to be a sit-down. Of course the Bernie camp is saying, "If Joe can't stand for a 90-minute debate, then how does anyone expect him to be able to run a country?"

Comment

The Biden campaign strategy seems to be "Don't let Joe talk too much."
                      As opposed to Trump and the GOP mounting a coordinated campaign to paint Biden as senile - and of course ever obedient MM toes the party line.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-senile-124797

Comment

As opposed to Trump and the GOP mounting a coordinated campaign to paint Biden as senile - and of course ever obedient MM toes the party line.

So Sanders supporters are now part of the Republican party since they have been pointing out Biden's many "senior moments."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post

"I'm Joe Biden, and I'm running for US Senate, and I'd appreciate your support, but if you don't like me, then vote for the other Biden."

You're right, it's all Trump's fault.
                          Last edited by Mountain Man; 03-11-2020, 05:50 AM.

Comment

As if Trump invented the whole thing. People have been noticing that Biden is senile for years. And a pedophile.

I mentioned his dementia long before Trump ever did. Wow, does that mean Trump got his talking points from me!? Awesome!

Calling out Biden's senility is just observing what Biden is doing and saying. He is the only one responsible for it.
                            Last edited by Sparko; 03-11-2020, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              As if Trump invented the whole thing. People have been noticing that Biden is senile for years. And a pedophile.

I mentioned his dementia long before Trump ever did. Wow, does that mean Trump got his talking points from me!? Awesome!

Calling out Biden's senility is just observing what Biden is doing and saying. He is the only one responsible for it.
                              Liberals have been criticizing Trump's mental fitness his entire presidency. But now that Trump is doing the same to Biden, liberals are suddenly crying foul. Let's get them both on stage for an open debate, and then we'll see which one is mentally fit.

Comment

Liberals have been criticizing Trump's mental fitness his entire presidency. But now that Trump is doing the same to Biden, liberals are suddenly crying foul. Let's get them both on stage for an open debate, and then we'll see which one is mentally fit.
                                I just find it funny that the public has been calling out Biden for his mental deficiency for years and Trump is just now starting to say something about it, and all of a sudden it is Trump mounting a "coordinated campaign to paint Biden as senile"

It's Trump's fault for something he is late to the game for! His campaign must have retroactively caused everyone in the country to claim Biden was senile for years.

Comment