Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Will Impeachment End...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
    Is it over yet?
    The rotund female vocalizer has done crooned a melody.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Or they'll simply try the same charges again since I don't believe there are any "double jeopardy" laws or rules concerning impeachment.
      There are not. Because the founders never imagined a man like Schiff with such hatred toward a political enemy.

I mean, what else do they have? Trump's taxes? Yeah, right!
      Maybe they'll go back to Russian Collusion!!!! They're probably meeting with focus groups as we speak.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        There are not. Because the founders never imagined a man like Schiff with such hatred toward a political enemy.

Maybe they'll go back to Russian Collusion!!!! They're probably meeting with focus groups as we speak.
        If you listen to Schiff he's never left it. How many times during the impeachment did he bring up things like Trump "cheating" and the like to win in 2016? For instance when Pelosi named the House managers who would present their case to the Senate Schiff immediately launched into his collusion delusion even before talking about the impeachment

"We always felt a certain urgency about this impeachment given that the president was trying to get foreign help in cheating in the next election..."

Of course to this day Schiff still maintains that he has a "mountain" of evidence which "proves" that Trump colluded with Putin to throw the 2016 election. Evidence that he wouldn't share with Mueller and still refuses to release.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by mossrose View Post
          Is it over yet?
          Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            At least for today and probably the rest of the week. But Schiff has likely put Trump on super double secret impeachment and even now his fetid, fevered imagination is concocting all new charges.

Comment

• My money is on Bolton's book being another spectacular dud for the Democrats.
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

My money is on Bolton's book being another spectacular dud for the Democrats.
                "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]42538[/ATTACH]
                  Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  A few others

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42546[/ATTACH] . [ATTACH=CONFIG]42547[/ATTACH] . [ATTACH=CONFIG]42548[/ATTACH]
                  A few more

And a nice summary by John Fund:

Source: Pelosi's SOTU tantrum was also an acknowledgment of defeat

Source

© Copyright Original Source

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Now you know why the liberal media pushed the "Trump threatened Bolton!" narrative. They were laying the groundwork for the excuse that Bolton was forced to remove the most damning material because it was improperly deemed classified. The cries of "Cover-up!" will be deafening.
                    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Now you know why the liberal media pushed the "Trump threatened Bolton!" narrative. They were laying the groundwork for the excuse that Bolton was forced to remove the most damning material because it was improperly deemed classified. The cries of "Cover-up!" will be deafening.
                      Which will get the left wound up, while everyone else shrugs
                      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Gee, I wonder what the "October Surprise" will be this year? And the March, April, May, etc. surprises.

Comment