Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Impeachment Standards: Dershowitz and Philbin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    No, Jim, that's only "clear" to partisan hacks, because all they're doing is trying to find a way -- ANY way --- to get rid of Trump, and they've suckered you into buying their scam.
    Of course they're trying to get rid of Trump, that's the only American thing to do when have a lawless wannabe dictator in the White House who abuses the power that ignorant people gave into his hands.

They have weaponized impeachment, just as the FF feared.
    Impeachment is a weapon, just as the FF intended.

And the Senate, given SOLE POWER over the conviction/removal section of impeachment, squashed that stinkbug dead. Good on them. Time for you to get over it, Jim.
    No, the Senate did what the FF hoped would not be the case, i.e. they put on a sham trial in coordination with the Presidents defense team.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
      Impeachment is a weapon, just as the FF intended.
      This is all you need to know of the twisted mind of the partisan Democrat, folks.

Every once in a while, they screw up and reveal what they really believe.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

This is all you need to know of the twisted mind of the partisan Democrat, folks.

Every once in a while, they screw up and reveal what they really believe.
        Impeachment is a weapon to be used against a lawless government official just as the FF intended it to be used.

Comment

Impeachment is a weapon to be used against a lawless government official just as the FF intended it to be used.
          Jim going forward this is how we should answer all your impeachment points...

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

The founding fathers NEVER intended it as a weapon. Jim, when you say something incredibly stupid, it's best not to double down on it.

This is EXACTLY what's wrong with you TDS people --- you are so screwed up in the head that you can pervert "due process" and "remedy" into "weapon".

Just stop --- this is one of the DUMBEST things you've ever said on Tweb!!!
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post

Well, you haven't got much else.

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post

Amazing on two levels....

A) That he's stupid enough to think that's true
                2) That he's stupid enough to proclaim it!

wow

I've been saying all along that the Democrats have WEAPONIZED impeachment, and here's Jim bragging about it.

Comment

The founding fathers NEVER intended it as a weapon. Jim, when you say something incredibly stupid, it's best not to double down on it.

This is EXACTLY what's wrong with you TDS people --- you are so screwed up in the head that you can pervert "due process" and "remedy" into "weapon".

Just stop --- this is one of the DUMBEST things you've ever said on Tweb!!!
                  Semantical games all you got, CP?

Comment

Semantical games all you got, CP?
                    Beats ignorance and stupidity!

Comment

Beats ignorance and stupidity!
                      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• It really shouldn't surprise me that, having been caught admitting that the Democrats have WEAPONIZED impeachment, he now tries to rationalize it by claiming the founding fathers intended that.

I think his TDS has been weaponized.

Comment

It really shouldn't surprise me that, having been caught admitting that the Democrats have WEAPONIZED impeachment, he now tries to rationalize it by claiming the founding fathers intended that.

I think his TDS has been weaponized.
                          Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 02-06-2020, 10:34 AM.
                          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• It is amazing, isn't it, how effective the Democrats have been in uniting Republicans, and raising Trump's approval?

Comment

It is amazing, isn't it, how effective the Democrats have been in uniting Republicans, and raising Trump's approval?
                              It is truly amazing how badly they screwed up and how much they will be responsible for Trump winning in 2020 all because of their tantrums, cheating, and open contempt.
                              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

What's clear is that the democrats are abiding their oath to uphold and protect the Constitution which is what Impeachment is all about. The Framers didn't say to leave alleged presidential crimes up to the voters to judge, they left that task up to the Senate.
                                So if it is OK for the Democrats to investigate the President for alleged abuse of power even though the Democrats would benefit personally by removing any chance of a Republican win for the election, then why isn't it OK for Trump to investigate Biden for alleged abuse of power even though it could benefit him personally?

They are doing the same thing they are accusing Trump of!

Comment