Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

MSNBC is an apologist for Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSNBC is an apologist for Trump

According to Nancy Pelosi...

Starts at about 8:00. The look on Pelosi's face from the audacity of the host to question her narrative about the economy was really creepy.

"The Trump Muslim Ban"
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
      According to Nancy Pelosi...

Starts at about 8:00. The look on Pelosi's face from the audacity of the host to question her narrative about the economy was really creepy.
      What a moron...
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

I do have to give credit to the MSNBC lady for not getting rattled when Her Highness accused her of being a Trump apologist.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          I do have to give credit to the MSNBC lady for not getting rattled when Her Highness accused her of being a Trump apologist.
          The gist being that MSNBC is expected to be a Biden apologist instead, not an unbiased objective reporter.

"Hey you're not doing your job shilling for Joe!"

Comment

Good grief. What a witch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

The gist being that MSNBC is expected to be a Biden apologist instead, not an unbiased objective reporter.

"Hey you're not doing your job shilling for Joe!"
              Given how the White House and other Democrats constantly complain that the MSM isn't doing a good job at getting old Joe's message across, that is exactly how they view the press and what their function is.

And calling her a Trump apologist was meant to intimidate and silence.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Pelosi was visibly shocked to receive even the mildest of pushbacks from a network interviewer.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  Pelosi was visibly shocked to receive even the mildest of pushbacks from a network interviewer.
                  Yeah, it's kinda like, "hey, WAIT, we're on the same side!"

Comment

Yeah, it's kinda like, "hey, WAIT, we're on the same side!"
                    I think the reporter couldn't believe the idiotic claim that Trump lost the most jobs when it was in the middle of a pandemic shutdown. That amount of spin should have twisted Pelosi's head right off her shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

I think the reporter couldn't believe the idiotic claim that Trump lost the most jobs when it was in the middle of a pandemic shutdown. That amount of spin should have twisted Pelosi's head right off her shoulders.
                      Why not? They routinely regurgitate the claim old Joe is responsible for creating millions of jobs when all that happened is that businesses that the government forced to shutdown reopened and folks went back to work.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

What a moron...
                        He is isn't he? And that photograph suggests he is having some difficulty passing a stool.
                        "It ain't necessarily so
                        The things that you're liable
                        To read in the Bible
                        It ain't necessarily so
                        ."

Sportin' Life
                        Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

He is isn't he? And that photograph suggests he is having some difficulty passing a stool.
                          Says the same person who recently declared we shouldn't judge folks on how they look before proceeding to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

Are you now an gastroenterologist?

Comment

Pelosi's brain went on temporary lockdown because she wasn't expecting someone to use logic and reason. I wonder if that host retains her job.

Comment