Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Joe Biden thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
    Interesting how you project Trump's worst failings onto Biden.
    Last I checked Trump, who is challenged at every turn, hasn't completely lost it in public like Biden has on several occasions.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
      Biden is losing it and everyone knows it, which is why his VP will probably become one of the most important factors of his nomination. Everyone seems to think Harris, but my conspiratorial inclination leans towards Hillary.
      Biden has emphasized that he needs a younger VP (even saying how that at his age he might not even make it through his term), so I don't think a 73 year old with known health issues will be his choice.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Biden has emphasized that he needs a younger VP (even saying how that at his age he might not even make it through his term), so I don't think a 73 year old with known health issues will be his choice.
        Harris, Klob, Abrams, Baldwin would be the logical choice if you assume everything was on the up and up and Biden was actually making an independent decision. I don't ever underestimate the evil of the Clinton.

Comment

• It seems Slow Joe can't even make a short statement on video without it requiring editing.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AManning1...12172718395393
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Last I checked Trump, who is challenged at every turn, hasn't completely lost it in public like Biden has on several occasions.
            Yeah, no idea what our media tourist from Australia is referring to. I've never seen Trump become angry and flustered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
              Whatabout-
              Fixed. So transparent, sad!
              Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                It seems Slow Joe can't even make a short statement on video without it requiring editing.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AManning1...12172718395393
                His handlers limit him speaking to 7 minutes or less in an attempt to staunch the flow of Bidenisms and angry outbursts. For the same reason the DNC and other Democrat establishment types are calling on Sanders to concede even though only half or less of the delegates have been selected -- they want to avoid Biden being on stage for an hour or two in a one-on-one debate with Sanders like the one scheduled this coming Sunday.

Sanders is having none of it and announced he's still running.

Comment

...and angry outbursts.
                  Get off my lawn whippersnapper!
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

His handlers limit him speaking to 7 minutes or less in an attempt to staunch the flow of Bidenisms and angry outbursts. For the same reason the DNC and other Democrat establishment types are calling on Sanders to concede even though only half or less of the delegates have been selected -- they want to avoid Biden being on stage for an hour or two in a one-on-one debate with Sanders like the one scheduled this coming Sunday.

Sanders is having none of it and announced he's still running.
                    I wonder if passive, milquetoast Sanders is going to get down and dirty during the debate. He's desperate, this is his only chance left, but I'd have to see it to believe it.

Comment

I wonder if passive, milquetoast Sanders is going to get down and dirty during the debate. He's desperate, this is his only chance left, but I'd have to see it to believe it.
                      Hey I learned a new word:Milquetoast - which I always thought was milk toast!
                      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                        The beauty of the spell check

Comment

Bernie proved in 2016 that he's willing to lay down for the right price.

Comment

The beauty of the spell check
                            I didn't know that Caspar Milquetoast was a cartoon character back in the day...

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milquetoast

Comment

• Bernie is falling behind.

Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment