Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Take This Impeachment And Shove It...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    I think Dean's words may come back to haunt her --- in accusing Trump of involving foreigners to get involved in our elections, she demanded "Only AMERICANS should determine our election outcomes". OOOOOPS!!!!
    What she meant to say is "Only AMERICANS should determine our election outcomes -- with the exception of people in the country illegally." That involvement of foreigners is perfectly fine.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      What she meant to say is "Only AMERICANS should determine our election outcomes -- with the exception of people in the country illegally." That involvement of foreigners is perfectly fine.
      EGGzackly.... unfortunately, she said what she said.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41492[/ATTACH]

ETA: Madeleine Dean (D-PA) is giving a very emotional speech accusing the Republicans of "refusing to mouth" certain words.
        Yeah, she's desperate to portray the Democrats being forced, FORCED I say, into doing something very unpleasant and would rather not do. Of course if this were true one would hardly have to remind them not to act festive but instead to try to look solemn.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Yeah, she's desperate to portray the Democrats being forced, FORCED I say, into doing something very unpleasant and would rather not do. Of course if this were true one would hardly have to remind them not to act festive but instead to try to look solemn.
          It's all part of the "show trial".
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

It's all part of the "show trial".
            Which, unfortunately for the Dems, a few of their members such as AOC and Al Green have let the cat out of the bag by admitting this is purely about the 2020 election and nothing else.

Comment

Which, unfortunately for the Dems, a few of their members such as AOC and Al Green have let the cat out of the bag by admitting this is purely about the 2020 election and nothing else.
              Speaking of Al Green - he's speaking now.... he has a picture of a little crying kid as his prop making his emotional appeal.

Comment

He can go back to the asylum when he has accomplished his tasks.
                There is a cult of personality around Trump much like there is one around Jesus; so I can understand the attraction. From my viewpoint, the madness is in you.

I am sure that you agree that your country is divided. It should be obvious to you as well that it has been built that way by a Republican President. This is the evil that Republicans have wrought.

Comment

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                  There is a cult of personality around Trump much like there is one around Jesus; so I can understand the attraction. From my viewpoint, the madness is in you.

I am sure that you agree that your country is divided. It should be obvious to you as well that it has been built that way by a Republican President. This is the evil that Republicans have wrought.
                  Worry about your own Orange Man.

Comment

I love how your trolling is refreshingly obvious - in both lines.
                    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

As much as the clowns here like to accuse me of defending Trump, I'm actually mocking them for their HateTrump obsession. Trump has PLENTY of faults, but the Democrats can't seem to gain any traction with the American people (not just me) that Trump actually did anything impeachable. Look to the Independents -- they're the group the Democrats are losing the most.

I am sure that you agree that your country is divided.
                      Absolutely. And this impeachment sham is dividing it even further - galvanizing the sides against each other.

It should be obvious to you as well that it has been built that way by a Republican President. This is the evil that Republicans have wrought.
                      No, it's the sham impeachment fraud being foisted upon the American people, but you're free to side with the loony left.

Comment

• Shifty Schiff is spewing forth more partisan hooey ---- but hang on --- he's about to reveal that mountain of absolutely damning overwhelming evidence that will sway even the staunchest Republicans to vote to impeach --- you just watch!!!

Comment

Shifty Schiff is spewing forth more partisan hooey ---- but hang on --- he's about to reveal that mountain of absolutely damning overwhelming evidence that will sway even the staunchest Republicans to vote to impeach --- you just watch!!!
                          OK, maybe he's holding it for the Senate.

Comment

Shifty Schiff is spewing forth more partisan hooey ---- but hang on --- he's about to reveal that mountain of absolutely damning overwhelming evidence that will sway even the staunchest Republicans to vote to impeach --- you just watch!!!
                            Trump beats his dog!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              Trump beats his dog!
                              You mean, they race, and Trump wins? SERIOUSLY?!?!?! Must be one lazy dog.

Comment

• The Democrats keep declaring "these charges are uncontested".... Then what the schwance are the hearings about? Castro (D-TX) just made such a statement right after a Republican clearly contested the charges.

Comment