Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump goes Mob Boss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    I'm serious when I say that you're dealing in paranoid delusions...
    The only delusional people here are the ones that believe they can support Trumps illegal and immoral activities day after day after day and not themselves be corrupted by it.

Jim
    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
      The only delusional people here are the ones that believe they can support Trumps illegal and immoral activities day after day after day and not themselves be corrupted by it.

Jim
      Trump is a jackass - He says really stupid stuff, and - AGAIN - I wish somebody would hijack his Twitter account. I'm really not worried about Trump corrupting me, as I don't look to him as my spiritual leader.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Jim
        But then you're the same guy who insists without a shred of evidence that a foreign leader must be lying because he didn't say anything that would implicate Trump.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          I think that Pelosi will sabotage any impeachment because the Democrats need Trump to distract from the fact that they've become the party of open borders, sky high taxes, infanticide, free stuff for illegal aliens...

Comment

"I want to meet not only my accuser, who presented SECOND & THIRD HAND INFORMATION, but also the person who illegally gave this information, which was largely incorrect, to the 'Whistleblower,'" he said. "Was this person SPYING on the U.S. President? Big Consequences!"

Witness intimidation.

I'm sure this will be excused here.

Will you excuse it when thecwhistke blower shows up dead?

Jim
            That's not all he said about this, Jim....Trump meet accuser.jpg
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              That's not all he said about this, Jim....[ATTACH=CONFIG]39992[/ATTACH]
              I'm wondering if Schiff had a hand in orchestrating this whole whistleblower thing.
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                So when the acting ICE director Thomas Homan says that criminal aliens have been released rather than turned over to ICE, with 10,000 committing more crimes - he is lying?
                Earlier this year ICE released report documenting many of the instances where Sanctuary jurisdictions released illegals convicted of crimes so that ICE couldn't pick them. Many of them were serious crimes[1] and many went on to commit other serious crimes.

But Sam wants us to close our eyes to this fact and pretend otherwise.

1 The state of Washington has released rapists on more than one occasion for no other reason than to keep them from being deported.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I'm wondering if Schiff had a hand in orchestrating this whole whistleblower thing.
                  I don't know, but I DO know that Trump LOVES stirring the pot, and controlling the lives of people who oppose him. He seems gifted at tweeting stuff that will rally his base and drive his opponents absolutely nuts.

Comment

There are reports indicating that he was talking about what was in the report even before it was submitted and the legalese included in the report strongly suggest that the whistleblower had help writing it. But it is far too early to reach any conclusions.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      But then you're the same guy who insists without a shred of evidence that a foreign leader must be lying because he didn't say anything that would implicate Trump.
                      Again, those how must twist the truth to make their case just don't have a case to start with.

To repeat the idea you have corrupted for clarity: Given the content of the transcript of the conversation between Trump and Zelensky where Trump clearly tied the aid to Ukraine with the 'favor' of investigating biden ('regarding that ...") coupled with the fact the aid for Ukraine was put on hold just before that same conversation and remained on hold for months, coupled with the fact Trump is in power and still holds sway over whether and to what extent the US will in fact help Ukraine repulse Russian aggression, Zelensky MUST NOT offend Trump, he has no choice, and THEREFORE we must assume that the probability is very his he is lying to avoid offending Mr Mob Boss.

Only an naive idiot could not perceive coercion in the content and juxtaposition of Trumps conversation about the Javelin missiles and the request for a 'favor'. So again, please stop pretending to be so naive. You may as well be walking around the room naked and telling me to believe you have great new outfit on.

Jim
                      Last edited by oxmixmudd; 09-30-2019, 08:01 AM.
                      My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

I don't know, but I DO know that Trump LOVES stirring the pot, and controlling the lives of people who oppose him. He seems gifted at tweeting stuff that will rally his base and drive his opponents absolutely nuts.
                        This also goes back to how the Republican/conservative rank and file has been pleading with their leadership to start fighting back and this is what fighting back looks like.

Comment

That's the speculation. Apparently he was revealing things from the whistlblower's report before it had been officially released.
                          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Not to mention making it necessary to give a whistleblower federal protection.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-safety-report

Are you really this naive?

Jim

Comment

Not to mention making it necessary to give a whistleblower federal protection.
                              That could be part of the drama, Jim. I'm waiting for more facts.

Are you really this naive?

Jim
                              Are you really this obsessed?

Hubert

Comment

Again, those how must twist the truth to make their case just don't have a case to start with.

To repeat the idea you have corrupted for clarity: Given the content of the transcript of the conversation between Trump and Zelensky where Trump clearly tied the aid to Ukraine with the 'favor' of investigating biden ('regarding that ...") coupled with the fact the aid for Ukraine was put on hold just before that same conversation and remained on hold for months, coupled with the fact Trump is in power and still holds sway over whether and to what extent the US will in fact help Ukraine repulse Russian aggression, Zelensky MUST NOT offend Trump, he has no choice, and THEREFORE we must assume that the probability is very his he is lying to avoid offending Mr Mob Boss.

Only an naive idiot could not perceive coercion in the content and juxtaposition of Trumps conversation about the Javelin missiles and the request for a 'favor'. So again, please stop pretending to be so naive. You may as well be walking around the room naked and telling me to believe you have great new outfit on.

Jim

Comment