Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Cheesy Poll Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    I'm not Canadian, but....
    A) Been there a couple times on the edges
    2) I also did not vote for Trudeau
    I spend a couple of weeks hunting on Cape Breton back in the day - stunning...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
      Sure thing. whatever you say, squirrel boy...
      00000000000000aae-squirrel.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        I spend a couple of weeks hunting on Cape Breton back in the day - stunning...
        It is great to have such a big back yard, and with such polite gentlemen with whom to chat on the way in and out. (are here WOMEN Canadian border persons?)
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

It is great to have such a big back yard, and with such polite gentlemen with whom to chat on the way in and out. (are here WOMEN Canadian border persons?)
          Yes.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
            Yes.
            I shall have to cross the border again in search of.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

To actually take the poll seriously for a minute... I look back to my view on Trump during the 2016 election...
              Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              The fact that Trump has changed his mind on so many issues in the past few years is one of the reasons I don't trust him. Not too long ago he thought Obamacare didn't go far enough (favored a single payer system), thought Romney's proposed immigration policy was far too strict, thought the gun control laws passed during the Clinton Administration were far too weak, and even left the Republican party due to their opposition to partial birth abortion. Has he really had an epiphany on a number of issues or is he just saying what he thinks would get him the Republican nomination?
              Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              If he wins I would not be at all surprised if he ended working with the Democrats in Congress as much if not more than the Republicans.

So I find, to my admitted dismay, to #3 -- "Trump is doing better than I expected." Of course, that was a fairly low bar.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I shall have to cross the border again in search of.
                Come farther north.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Come farther north.
                  I really need to. Maybe soon.

Comment

No!!! Don't listen to her!! You'll freeze to death - it SNOWS up there!!!!!
                    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                      No!!! Don't listen to her!! You'll freeze to death - it SNOWS up there!!!!!
                      And think of the time wasted always having to add superfluous vowels to every third word and ending every sentence with "eh?"

Comment

Comment

I have barbecue sauce. I have no maple syrup. I don't like maple syrup.

Comment

Comment

I have ham and real bacon. You should quit now.

Comment

I have ham and real bacon. You should quit now.
                                Your "real bacon" is what we 'Muricans call "Canadian bacon" because it isn't real bacon but a type of ham. Real bacon, the crispy type we got before the war, is from the belly and nowhere else.

Comment