Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Joe Biden, Me Too..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random internet comment I stumbled across:

The left wanted to crucify Trump for merely talking about grabbing women, Biden does it on a daily basis in broad daylight and now the left is scrambling to defend him. Typical leftwing hypocrisy.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• The hypocrisy has nothing to do with being Evangelical. It is, in fact, the antithesis of what Evangelical Christian faith teaches.

Jim
      My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• joe_hunter_biden_cartoon-1024x709.jpg

Comment

• I don't like Trump, and am not a supporter (I didn't vote for him, don't plan to in 2020). I find his "grab" comment immoral and lecherous.

That said, while I still don't think Biden is a predator, the more I think about this the more I think his "affection" is inappropriate and he needs to knock it off.
          I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]36096[/ATTACH]
            Heard about that this AM on Knowles' podcast. It deserves its own thread. Threatening to hold a billion dollars of aide to Ukraine unless they fire the prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden's 6 figure per month deal with the Ukraine gas company...
            That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36096[/ATTACH]
              But did Hunter love money as much as he loved his brother's wife?

Perhaps that started with a hands on shoulders, smelling her hair, whispering into her ear....
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                Well imagine what you would do if he grabbed you by the genitals or planted a tic-tac freshened unwanted kiss on your lips. The moral hypocrisy of the Right is breathtaking..

Comment

• Not only that but the liberals routinely go crazy and destroy people for doing things that WERE OK 50 or 60 years ago, like wearing blackface. So this is a double standard.

Comment

• And now Gropin' Joe goes and makes things even more awkward...

Source: Joe Biden Invites Children on Stage, Jokes About Hair-Sniffing Scandal

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...g-controversy/

© Copyright Original Source

I notice he didn't invite any women up on stage to have their shoulders rubbed and heads sniffed and kissed. I wonder why?

Comment

• How is he pretending this is news to him? People have been talking about his groping for over 10 years now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        How is he pretending this is news to him? People have been talking about his groping for over 10 years now.
                        Yes, but it was always kept on the down-low by a compliant media. He's never had to "face the music", as the saying goes.

Comment

Yes, but it was always kept on the down-low by a compliant media. He's never had to "face the music", as the saying goes.
                          It was out there enough so that he would be aware of the problem. If he genuinely wanted to make sure he wasn't offending anyone, he could have made changes a decade ago. Yet now he is acting like it is news to him and surprised by it all and promises to do better.

Comment

It was out there enough so that he would be aware of the problem. If he genuinely wanted to make sure he wasn't offending anyone, he could have made changes a decade ago. Yet now he is acting like it is news to him and surprised by it all and promises to do better.
                            Worse than that, he's making it into a joke.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

How is he pretending this is news to him? People have been talking about his groping for over 10 years now.
                              But only by obscure... right-wing... er,
                              along with the Daily Caller, the Gawker and Britain's Daily Mail. In fact it was so widely known that even the satirical news site The Onion did a parody a full decade ago

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

He may genuinely not have recognized it as a problem... which would make it a hell of a lot worse.

Comment