Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Joe Biden, Me Too..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tabibito View Post
    If right wingers here are seeing evil where there is none, it is because they have been taught to see evil in things that are innocuous. That teaching originates with the loonie-left.
    Biden's inappropriate touching of women and especially young girls has been criticized for years and has nothing to do with any recent shifting of standards. He's been called out for it since at least Obama's first term in office when Biden was vice president.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Let's put it this way: if we had even a single image of Trump doing what Biden has been caught doing dozens of times, the "looney left" would be demanding Trump's head on a pike.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Let's put it this way: if we had even a single image of Trump doing what Biden has been caught doing dozens of times, the "looney left" would be demanding Trump's head on a pike.
        Quite so - and they would be putting whatever spin on it that would justify in their minds (or at least to the minds of their audience) what they were doing as honourable and standing up for moral impeccability. In all probability, the filth they would be seeing would be in their own eyes, not in the things they were observing.
        1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
        ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
        Scripture before Tradition:
        but that won't prevent others from
        taking it upon themselves to deprive you
        of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
          Sorry about that, tthe links aren't working, but it shows Trump hugging and Kissing little boys
          How often do hunt down videos of men kissing boys?
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Let's put it this way: if we had even a single image of Trump doing what Biden has been caught doing dozens of times, the "looney left" would be demanding Trump's head on a pike.
            CNN would be herding in guests by the bus full to denounce Trump's habit of 'assaulting' folks and providing dark and dire diagnoses concerning his inability to stop.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              How often do hunt down videos of men kissing boys?
              Best not asked of someone who studiously defended NAMBLA

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                Wow! Biden is obviously a major threat to scumbag Trump, and his supporters, to warrant the level of scurrilous attacks were getting in this thread.
                So what you are admitting here is that Trump is such a threat to leftists such as yourself that he's warranted a nonstop, unending assault of scurrilous attacks.

That does explain a lot of what has happened over the past 3 years. Thanks for confirming it.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  So what you are admitting here is that Trump is such a threat to leftists such as yourself that he's warranted a nonstop, unending assault of scurrilous attacks.

Comment

• You're projecting

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      You're projecting

Comment

Yeah, all we have is Trumps own words explaining what a predatory creep he is.

Comment

• Edited by a Moderator

Moderated By: DesertBerean

Accusation of moral Turpitude without substantiation is not allowed.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
                          Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Last edited by DesertBerean; 06-03-2019, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• Edited by a Moderator

You don't have to, JimmyPoo - I subscribe to 'the Billy Graham rule' with adults AND children, and - unlike you - I don't defend degenerate organizations like NAMBLA trying to lower the age at which boys can be legally sexually exploited.
                            Last edited by DesertBerean; 06-02-2019, 11:37 AM.
                            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Edited by a Moderator

Moderated By: DesertBerean

Post edited to prevent quoting..

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
                              Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

Last edited by DesertBerean; 06-03-2019, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• A "decent guy" who has a long and well documented history of all but groping women and young girls in full view of the public...

Comment