Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Joe Biden, Me Too..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seer View Post
    That is because the democrats want China's help:

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...eturns-1296868
    If Trump made a joke like that, he'd be blasted as a traitor.

Oh, wait, that actually happened.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

That is exactly it!
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Jimmy, when you're impugning the intelligence of others, please use proper grammar.
        Use little words, CP. That way, he might catch the drift of what you're saying.
        Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Comment

• Are they the same ones that showed up in court and Mueller hurriedly declined to prosecute? You know, his publicity stunt that backfired and blew up in his face?

But some good did come out of that gaffe. It was from that incident that we learned that the Russians didn't have any influence on the election try as they might.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• So you admit that it was a joke but in your mind it is so illegal that it can warrant the death penalty. You really are an idiot.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
                False. Hillary's server was compromised long before that and was no longer in operation at the time Trump made his joke.

Comment

• So, making a flippant statement about an opponent's criminal activity is Treason? Hillary actually commits crimes and obstructs justice, Trump mocks it, and he's the traitor.

You mean, the emails she had on a bootleg server, and on which she used bleachbit, and tried to conceal them, and lied, and had her staff smashing cell phones..... but Trump's a traitor for mocking that.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    So you admit that it was a joke but in your mind it is so illegal that it can warrant the death penalty. You really are an idiot.
                    Not only was it a joke, but it was a joke about somebody who was actually involved in obstructing justice, as Comey so clearly laid out.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Clinton: Illegal unsecured server, ignores security protocols, unsecured phones, sends out classified documents through unsecure means. Then when investigated, plays dumb, deletes emails, wipes hard drives, and smashes phones with a hammer.

She is cleared.

Trump: Falsely accused of Russian conspiracy by fake report paid for by Clinton, complains loudly but cooperates with the investigation, giving them every thing they want, is cleared of any charges and the result? He is the traitor and needs to be impeached. Oh and now the investigators are complicit with Trump. The ones that Obama's administration assigned to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        Clinton: Illegal unsecured server, ignores security protocols, unsecured phones, sends out classified documents through unsecure means. Then when investigated, plays dumb, deletes emails, wipes hard drives, and smashes phones with a hammer.

She is cleared.

Trump: Falsely accused of Russian conspiracy by fake report paid for by Clinton, complains loudly but cooperates with the investigation, giving them every thing they want, is cleared of any charges and the result? He is the traitor and needs to be impeached. Oh and now the investigators are complicit with Trump. The ones that Obama's administration assigned to it.
                        Sounds fair!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          Clinton: Illegal unsecured server, ignores security protocols, unsecured phones, sends out classified documents through unsecure means. Then when investigated, plays dumb, deletes emails, wipes hard drives, and smashes phones with a hammer.

She is cleared.
                          Charles Whataboutism.jpg
                          Posting so Charles doesn't have to

The most irksome part was how she responded when asked if she had wiped the servers

Last edited by rogue06; 05-03-2019, 09:46 AM.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36831[/ATTACH]
                            When you know your argument won't hold water, and "RACIST!" isn't the answer, cry "WHATABOUTISM!"

Comment

The most irksome part was how she responded when asked if she had wiped the servers

Ha ha ha! She's just a personable grandmotherly type who don't know nothin' 'bout that technological stuff.

Comment

For me, pepper, I put it on my plate.
                                https://www.cbc.ca/archives/entry/po...s-pepper-spray

Looks like libs everywhere are ignorant jackasses.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment