Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mueller report will be 'devastating' for the president: Frequent Trump defender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-investigation

You shouldn't have believed everything you read in the National Enquirer at the time trashing Hillary, by Donald's friend David Pecker...i.e. before Pecker turned Informer..
    Bill the Cat - works cyber security for the DoD.

Tassman - a hotel manager in SE Asia.

What one knows more about cyber security violations?
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      shoulda been "increasingly takes"

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Comey's reputation increases to take body blow hits considering he has long had a reputation for having a near photographic memory but in recent testimony responded "I don't recall" (or some variant) nearly 240 times. History will likely regard him as being the most dishonest and corrupt director the FBI has ever had.
        One unnamed Republican said that Comey's memory was apparently so shockingly poor that he wondered if he would remember where the door was when it was time to leave.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• I think The Guardian sums it up quite well:

It is going to be interesting to see what happens in 2019.

But Mueller is still in place, on the threshold of 2019, which might be his biggest year yet.
          Happy new year.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...8-donald-trump

Comment

• Yes, liberals love to tally up Mueller's list of indictments and convictions, but they never like to mention the fact that they're either process crimes ginned up by Mueller's own corrupt investigation, or they have nothing at all to do with Russia or the Trump campaign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              Yes, liberals love to tally up Mueller's list of indictments and convictions, but they never like to mention the fact that they're either process crimes ginned up by Mueller's own corrupt investigation, or they have nothing at all to do with Russia or the Trump campaign.
              I can't speak for "liberals" (it seems you like to put people in boxes) but I do find the list of indictments significant and I believe there is a LOT more to come.

I can't help to find it a bit funny that you are starting to talk about "process crimes" as if that is somehow a lesser crime. Should be quite easy to tell the truth unless, of course, you have got something to hide. And you are of course talking about the meeting in the Trump tower when you say "they have nothing at all to do with Russia or the Trump campaign" or am I wrong?

No wonder people are fleeing his administration and new people are reluctant to find themselves among what Trump described as the best and most serious people.

счастливого рождества, MM

Comment

• Originally posted by Charles View Post
                I can't speak for "liberals" (it seems you like to put people in boxes) but I do find the list of indictments significant and I believe there is a LOT more to come.

I can't help to find it a bit funny that you are starting to talk about "process crimes" as if that is somehow a lesser crime. Should be quite easy to tell the truth unless, of course, you have got something to hide. And you are of course talking about the meeting in the Trump tower when you say "they have nothing at all to do with Russia or the Trump campaign" or am I wrong?

No wonder people are fleeing his administration and new people are reluctant to find themselves among what Trump described as the best and most serious people.

счастливого рождества, MM
                Is Clinton awaiting sentencing for her lies? Yes or no?
                "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                  Is Clinton awaiting sentencing for her lies? Yes or no?
                  Clinton has been investigated, you don't agree with the conclusion of the deep state. It's amazing to me that she was even investigated in the first place and probably lost the election over the investigation of her being made public by the deep state. Hey, what do you know, the deep state must actually be secretly anti democrat.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                    Clinton has been investigated, you don't agree with the conclusion of the deep state. It's amazing to me that she was even investigated in the first place and probably lost the election over it's being made public by the deep state. Hey, what do you know, the deep state must actually be secretly anti democrat.
                    Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 12-23-2018, 09:47 AM.
                    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Ah, no it wasn't a major violation, it was a grey area of the law and the investigation concluded that though she was negligent she was not criminal. You are simply a political hack who couldn't care less except for the fact that it was Hillary Clinton, a democrat. I'll take the Justice Deptartments conclusion over your anti government tin foil hat conspiracy theorist notions if you don't mind.

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37811529

Comment

Ah, no it wasn't a major violation, it was a grey area of the law and the investigation concluded that though she was negligent she was not criminal. You are simply a political hack who couldn't care less except for the fact that it was Hillary Clinton, a democrat. I'll take the Justice Deptartments conclusion over your anti government tin foil hat conspiracy theorist notions if you don't mind.

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37811529
                        Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 12-23-2018, 10:06 AM.
                        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Blah bahdy blah blah blah. Like I said, i"ll take the deep states conclusion over the bag of winds. You simply would like her to be in prison because you're an anti government radical ideologue with a persecution complex. Trump should actually be in prison and that doesn't even cross your mind you big dope.

Comment

Blah bahdy blah blah blah. Like I said, i"ll take the deep states conclusion over the bag of winds. You simply would like her to be in prison because you're an anti government radical ideologue with a persecution complex. Trump should actually be in prison and that doesn't even cross your mind you big dope.
                            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by Chickles View Post
                              I can't help to find it a bit funny that you are starting to talk about "process crimes" as if that is somehow a lesser crime.
                              It is a lesser crime because it didn't exist before the investigation started -- in other words, the suspects in question were actually innocent before Mueller and his goons sprung their perjury trap -- and you know a prosecutor is floundering when the only points he can score are process crimes and indictments that are unrelated to the main investigation. Apparently Mueller doesn't even have enough to compel Trump to sit down for an interview let alone subpoena him to testify.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                                Yes, liberals love to tally up Mueller's list of indictments and convictions, but they never like to mention the fact that they're either process crimes ginned up by Mueller's own corrupt investigation, or they have nothing at all to do with Russia or the Trump campaign.
                                "Mueller's own corrupt investigation", this just shows that too much Breitbart and Fox will send you insane.

Comment