Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Dem's New Slogan....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    That seriously looks like something one would wear in a nursing home.
    EggZACKLY what I thought.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Despite Bill Clinton telling her that she needed to campaign in those states. It's reported that Hillary's campaign staff laughed at him.
      I never thought I'd say this, but.... Gee, I miss Bill Clinton!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        I never thought I'd say this, but.... Gee, I miss Bill Clinton!
        Bill was always someone that I would have liked to have a beer with or share a meal.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Bill was always someone that I would have liked to have a beer with or share a meal.
          You could go on a double date with him.

Comment

Speaking of the left concealing... what is SHE hiding?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29180[/ATTACH]

And, since our leftists love conspiracy theories, I'll pitch one in just for fun....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29181[/ATTACH]

I purposely didn't use sarcasm tags just to see some of our leftists howl
            As for conspiracy theories... there is the rumor that she's wearing a Life Alert emergency button necklace

00000000000000ars-1a.jpg

Looks more like a condom case

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

As for conspiracy theories... there is the rumor that she's wearing a Life Alert emergency button necklace

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29193[/ATTACH]

Is that her nurse?

Comment

Comment

There's also the rumor that she's concealing a colostomy bag.

Comment

There's also the rumor that she's concealing a colostomy bag.
                    Must resist urge to strike through one word there and do a FIFY

Comment

Must resist urge to strike through one word there and do a FIFY
                      Oh, come on - you never resist on days that end in "day", so why now?

Comment

Oh, come on - you never resist on days that end in "day", so why now?
                        I have a policy of doing one nice thing each month and this one is getting near the end.

Comment

She is PERFECTLY healthy!

cnn on hillary.jpg

Comment

He seems like the kind of guy you would have a great time with... until you realized that he skipped out the door without paying his half of the check.
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Can't you come up with a better Democrat strategy than trying to hypocritically co-opt Trump's winning platform?

On a related note, a recent Wall Street Journal/NBC poll showed that Trump's approval rating continues to tick upwards despite Democrats hilariously wringing their hands and yelling, "Russia! Russia! Russia!"

https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...lican-support/

That's one of the problems with following a single outlet's polls, especially if they tend to have a bias. I follow two aggregation sites:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html

https://fivethirtyeight.com/

While Trump is nowhere near his lows (by about 10 points) he's also nowhere near his highs (by about 10 points). RCP has him at just under -9.7 and 538 has him at -12 with a slight trajectory to "worse."
                              The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

Originally posted by carpedm9587 View Post
                                That's one of the problems with following a single outlet's polls, especially if they tend to have a bias. I follow two aggregation sites:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html

https://fivethirtyeight.com/

While Trump is nowhere near his lows (by about 10 points) he's also nowhere near his highs (by about 10 points). RCP has him at just under -9.7 and 538 has him at -12 with a slight trajectory to "worse."
                                Welcome back. Was beginning to worry something happened to you.

Comment