Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's dictator envy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Why would I badmouth Hillary Clinton just because she's a democrat and you don't like her?
    Opening with a strawman? Nice.
    Hillary isn't perfect, no one is, but she didn't collude with our enemies in order to get elected,
    But she's perfectly willing to collude with our enemies to get "donations" to her "charity."
    she's not a pathological liar,
    ...and you no doubt believe those deleted emails were yoga appointments, too.
    an underminer of our democratic institutions
    Bernie Sanders would like to have a word with you.
    or of our democratic allies around the world, she's not a treasonous tyrant like Trump is.
    Further dig at Trump. All you're doing here, Jim, is alleging that Hillary is not Trump.
    I voted for Hillary Clinton, and I've defended her against the stupidity coming from the right.
    Largely by unsupported assertions against Trump and those you think unreservedly support him - despite repeated corrections.
    If someone could just shake you from out of your stupified state you too might recognize that your comparing Hillary to Trump is a direct result of your stupified state, not a result of actual reason on your part.
    More insults. Is it possible for you to civilly state your case?
    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      I did that just for you. You're SO easy.
      You're all heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post

But she's perfectly willing to collude with our enemies to get "donations" to her "charity."

Further dig at Trump. All you're doing here, Jim, is alleging that Hillary is not Trump.

Largely by unsupported assertions against Trump and those you think unreservedly support him - despite repeated corrections.

And then there's this from New York Magazine: A plausible theory of mind-boggling collusion.

When Trump has his behind-closed-doors-meeting with Putin will he be meeting with his counterpart or his handler?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...collusion.html
        Last edited by Tassman; 07-09-2018, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
          And then there's this from New York Magazine: A plausible theory of mind-boggling collusion.
          ...plausible theory....
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

You really have to stop watching Sean Hannity OBP. She must be in with the deep state, right?
            Yep, you're a true Trumpster alright. We know she improperly used her e-mail, many people in government have, including those in the Bush and Trump administrations. Trump himself passed on classified information to the Russians and the Israelis if I remember correctly.
            If you actually have a case, particularly one that compares with Trump since your claim is that the two are comparable, then state it.
            Yeah, that was my claim, she isn't Trump, and your claim is that she's just as bad. You've yet to show it other than repeating the assertions that you heard on Fox (propaganda) News.
            No, actually that's what you're doing right now OBP, unsupported assertions, despite repeated corrections. The irony is lost on you isn't it?
            Oh don't be a hypocrite there now OBP, do you really think that I and others don't see the insults you hurl our way even when you're speaking them behind our backs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              ...plausible theory....
              Highly plausible. It explains a lot. But we shall see.

Comment

Yep, you're a true Trumpster alright. We know she improperly used her e-mail, many people in government have, including those in the Bush and Trump administrations. Trump himself passed on classified information to the Russians and the Israelis if I remember correctly.
                "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Highly plausible. It explains a lot. But we shall see.
                  Theory. It won't pan out. You'll see.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

You really have to stop watching Sean Hannity OBP. She must be in with the deep state, right?
                    You need to work on your mind-reading skills. I have never watched Sean Hannity.
                    Nice red herring.
                    If you actually have a case, particularly one that compares with Trump since your claim is that the two are comparable, then state it.
                    You don't actually think Hillary won the nomination fair and square do you? If so, I have some beachfront property in Arizona to sell you.
                    Yeah, that was my claim, she isn't Trump, and your claim is that she's just as bad. You've yet to show it other than repeating the assertions that you heard on Fox (propaganda) News.
                    I don't watch, or listen to, Fox News.
                    No, actually that's what you're doing right now OBP, unsupported assertions, despite repeated corrections. The irony is lost on you isn't it?
                    This appears to be nothing more than your usual attempt to fling an accusation the opposite way, regardless of actual merit.
                    Oh don't be a hypocrite there now OBP, do you really think that I and others don't see the insults you hurl our way even when you're speaking them behind our backs.
                    I've been trying to be nice to you lately, Jim, despite repeated provocation. If I was speaking insults behind your back, you wouldn't be seeing them.
                    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

When Trump has his behind-closed-doors-meeting with Putin will he be meeting with his counterpart or his handler?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...collusion.html
                      Interesting that you think someone with as large an ego as The Donald would be willing to be "handled."
                      sigpic

Comment

I've been trying to be nice to you lately, Jim, despite repeated provocation. If I was speaking insults behind your back, you wouldn't be seeing them.
                        I was kinda wondering about that part, myself.

Comment