Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump's dictator envy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    True. The OTHER immoral lying clown would be in power.
    It must be highly gratifying to Putin that his narrative against Hillary worked so well and that he got his own personal patsy into power to do his bidding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
      It must be highly gratifying to Putin that his narrative against Hillary worked so well and that he got his own personal patsy into power to do his bidding.
      Wouldn't you just love to be a fly on the wall at the upcoming summit of the two autocratic best buddies which Trump insists on being a pvt meeting between the two of them with no specific agenda to discuss. Probably going to discuss the ways in which Putin would like Trump to continue in Putin's plans to underme western democracies.

Comment

How about skipping the mindreading and explaining WHY you think it's a false comparison?
        If you can't see how that's a false comparison by now OBP, then nothing I tell you is going to convince you. Trump lies everytime he opens his mouth, and he does it blatently. You Trump supporters seem to either be under some kind of dumbfounding spell, or you're just completely stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          Damage?

Elaborate, please.
          Electing a ....... treasonous autocrat who is doing what he can to undermine western democracies you nit wit.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
            If you can't see how that's a false comparison by now OBP, then nothing I tell you is going to convince you. Trump lies everytime he opens his mouth, and he does it blatently. You Trump supporters seem to either be under some kind of dumbfounding spell, or you're just completely stupid.
            How about canning the insults and answering my questions, Jim? I can't help but notice that you never attempt to actually defend Hillary Clinton - all you do is badmouth Trump, and assume that somehow covers everything.
            Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Your speculation is duly noted. It is especially ironic given Obama's hot-mic blunder in 2012 that you think the OTHER party is led by Putin's personal patsy.
              Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Electing a ....... treasonous autocrat who is doing what he can to undermine western democracies you nit wit.
                Yes, those are the words of a loony leftist blogger reciting the mantra, but what actual damage is being done? You kinda left that part out.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

...you nit wit.
                  This is a sure sign that even you know you haven't got a leg to stand on, and all you have is insults. You spew forth ignorance, you get called on it, and you respond with hate. You're evidently in good step with the leftists, Jim - that seems to be all they can do, too!
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• So, let's look at this typical leftist rant.... You make an ignorant claim....

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                    That's a false comparison which is used only to make yourselves feel better about the damage you've done by electing a treasonous autocrat.
                    I ask you "what damage"?

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    Damage?

Elaborate, please.
                    And you simply repeat the idiotic claim.... and add a personal insult, because you realize you really can't answer.

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                    Your claim wasn't that the "damage" was electing a "treasonous autocrat" - your claim was that, by doing so, we caused, or are causing, some sort of damage.

So, man up -- what damage have we caused?

Comment

Your speculation is duly noted. It is especially ironic given Obama's hot-mic blunder in 2012 that you think the OTHER party is led by Putin's personal patsy.
                      https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8354786.html

Comment

This is a sure sign that even you know you haven't got a leg to stand on, and all you have is insults. You spew forth ignorance, you get called on it, and you respond with hate. You're evidently in good step with the leftists, Jim - that seems to be all they can do, too!
                        If ever there was a case of "the pot calling the kettle black" this is it. You of all people!

Comment

If ever there was a case of "the pot calling the kettle black" this is it. You of all people!
                          Well, if it isn't the even bigger blacker pot.... Why don't you insert some more of those rolling head emojis - that always makes your point so much more meaningful.

Comment

How about canning the insults and answering my questions, Jim? I can't help but notice that you never attempt to actually defend Hillary Clinton - all you do is badmouth Trump, and assume that somehow covers everything.
                            Why would I badmouth Hillary Clinton just because she's a democrat and you don't like her? Hillary isn't perfect, no one is, but she didn't collude with our enemies in order to get elected, she's not a pathological liar, an underminer of our democratic institutions or of our democratic allies around the world, she's not a treasonous tyrant like Trump is. I voted for Hillary Clinton, and I've defended her against the stupidity coming from the right. If someone could just shake you from out of your stupified state you too might recognize that your comparing Hillary to Trump is a direct result of your stupified state, not a result of actual reason on your part.

Comment

Well, if it isn't the even bigger blacker pot.... Why don't you insert some more of those rolling head emojis - that always makes your point so much more meaningful.
                              Again, if ever there was a case of "the pot calling the kettle black" this is it, given your excessive use of emojis in lieu of substance. .
                              Last edited by Tassman; 07-09-2018, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Again, if ever there was a case of "the pot calling the kettle black" this is it, given your excessive use of emojis in lieu of substance. .
                                I did that just for you. You're SO easy.

Comment