Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

We have indictments in the Mueller probe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    I posted the indictment papers earlier. Searching through the 30+ pages I found no mention of Trump in them. Just about the Ukraine. And the Ukraine and Russia don't get along so even this doesn't point to any Russia collusion.
    Actually, it does, as Manafort was working for a pro-Russian faction in the Ukraine. And Gates was charged in connection with him directing the work of The Podesta Group.
    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      Actually, it does, as Manafort was working for a pro-Russian faction in the Ukraine. And Gates was charged in connection with him directing the work of The Podesta Group.
      I stand corrected!

Comment

Tony Podesta, a Democratic power lobbyist, announced to colleagues Monday that he is stepping down amid a series of indictments that cast a shadow on work his firm had done with Paul Manafort that may have benefited a Ukrainian regime friendly to the Kremlin.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.617c27b7ee66
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
          Probably, and I bet it will have nothing to do with campaign collusion with Russia.
          And we have a winner!

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Hasn't the left been telling us for the past week that this is just standard opposition research?
            They can and will change there tune at the drop of the hat if it suits them. Remember how Dan Rather was pontificating on CBS Evening News back when George W. was president that we should all just drop all this talk about how who did what during Vietnam just days before he did a 180 and giddily released the clumsily forged Killian documents in what would forever become known as Rathergate?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Tony Podesta, a Democratic power lobbyist, announced to colleagues Monday that he is stepping down amid a series of indictments that cast a shadow on work his firm had done with Paul Manafort that may have benefited a Ukrainian regime friendly to the Kremlin.

Last edited by One Bad Pig; 10-30-2017, 03:56 PM.
              Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Interesting that Hillary just went and met with Tony Podesta over the weekend. Probably just talked about grandchildren and golf.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24658[/ATTACH]
                  Fixed your link since all I was getting was "Attachment 24548"
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sea of red View Post
                    Paul Manafort has now been indicted; possible money laundering and FARA violations.

It's a good Monday.
                    Not for libs like you!

"Mueller will get Trump!!!" Months later, charges for stuff years ago, no link to Trump...but to Pedostars and Clinton.
                    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      Fixed your link since all I was getting was "Attachment 24548"
                      Weird. All I did was copy it from another post. I guess I have to actually upload it each time.
                      sigpic

Comment

Tax evasion??

Maybe Mueller should let IRS take over.
                        Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Weird. All I did was copy it from another post. I guess I have to actually upload it each time.
                          I think it works if its in the same thread.

Comment

And now we have Ohio Democrats begging everybody to please stop talking about Russia and the Mueller investigation.

Source: Breitbart

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...k-real-issues/

© Copyright Original Source

They don't seem to like where Muller's investigation is leading.
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              Yes, secretly pleaded guilty for lying to the FBI about things that happened before he actually joined Trump's campaign.
                              https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/30/u...os-russia.html

Comment

Because Russia is a major player in international politics. Literally everybody in Washington DC has "connections" to Russia.

I thought that was just standard opposition research? Isn't that what liberals have been telling us?

But at least it looks like the Trump campaign realized there was nothing to it and walked away. Hillary, on the otherhand, doubled down and paid big money to Russian officials for a dossier full of salacious lies about her opponent and colluded with the Ukrainian government to take out Paul Manafort. And how did they know Manafort had Ukrainian connections? Because he was Hillary's and the Podesta Btothers' Ukranian pointman to negotiate with Russian-friendly factions during the Uranium One scam!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ler_probe.html
                                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment