Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Just Breaking: The Real Russian Collusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    We're not talking about endorsing, Putin could've endorsed Trump all he wanted, I would have welcomed it. Then maybe you lunkheads would've taken notice. And I guess you forgot, Russia is an adversary of the U.S., France is an ally.
    Russia is an ally. Remember the Reset button?

Hilarious JimL, never change. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      ...you liberals would be apoplectic....
      You might wanna dummy down the language a little, seein' as how.... you know...
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

...And I guess you forgot, Russia is an adversary of the U.S...
        Somebody shoulda told that to Hillary!

reset.jpg

Here she is yukkin' it up with the Rooskies!
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
          It's Time magazine, that well-noted conservative... Oh, wait.... that's doing the reaching.

And your buddy Tassman is the one who brought these up as reasons for Putin's Hillary hate.

Nice own goal, Jim.
          Duh, It is the reason, or at least one of the reasons that Putin hates Hillary, but again, noting the illegitimacy of the Russian elections is not an attempt to push Putin from power.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            You might wanna dummy down the language a little, seein' as how.... you know...
            sorry.

Apoplectic:

eL4DxSF.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              really? a sitting President telling the French people who to vote for? If Putin ran ads on American TV endorsing Trump, you liberals would be apoplectic. The whole liberal narrative is that Russians influenced the election using sneaky ads on facebook and such. Here you have an actual President coming right out in the open to influence an election!

JimL your disingenuous and ignorant objections are a constant source of amusement.
              And ran about the same number of ads that some local restaurants run. Yeah. Real big influence.

No wonder even Jimmy Carter, who has never met a Republican he didn't despise, agrees that the idea that the Russians had any influence on the election is a joke.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                No wonder even Jimmy Carter, who has never met a Republican he didn't despise, agrees that the idea that the Russians had any influence on the election is a joke.
                But it sure does give Facebook, Twitter, and Google an excuse to put the screws to conservatives under the pretense of ferreting out "fake news from Russia".
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Comment

Duh, It is the reason, or at least one of the reasons that Putin hates Hillary, but again, noting the illegitimacy of the Russian elections is not an attempt to push Putin from power.
                    I see you haven't actually bothered to read the links Tassman provided. You should try that sometime.
                    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

It appears the worm keeps turning...

A Crime Or Just 'Baloney'? Hillary Clinton Russian Scandal Keeps Getting Worse

Clinton Scandals: As evidence grows of actual collusion and possible illegal pay-for-play ties between Hillary Clinton, her closest political allies and Russian officialsbacked by documents

I bolded some parts for Jimmy.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                        I see you haven't actually bothered to read the links Tassman provided. You should try that sometime.
                        My answer was in response is to you, not to Tassman.

Comment

My answer was in response is to you, not to Tassman.
                          My statements were taken from Tassman's links. If you want to dispute the statements, you need to read the links, not just pontificate.
                          Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                          sigpic
                          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Curioser and curioser.....

link

sigpic

Comment

Hillary and the DNC will rue the day they decided to create this Russia collusion story. RUE I say! RUE!!!

Comment

They really thought Hillary was going to win, and all of this would have been quietly swept under the rug.
                                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment