Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Just Breaking: The Real Russian Collusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

Whereas you are always willing to carefully examine everything that comes up against your pre-conceived beliefs and change your mind accordingly....

Thats right, and thats why I'm no longer a christian and you are, and thats why I'm right and you Trumpians are wrong, but as is so concerning your religion, you will never be able to admit it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
      Thats right, and thats why I'm no longer a christian and you are, and thats why I'm right and you Trumpians are wrong, but as is so concerning your religion, you will never be able to admit it.
      I see you're still under the mistaken impression that I'm a Trumpian, despite my repeatedly telling you otherwise.
      Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
        I see you're still under the mistaken impression that I'm a Trumpian, despite my repeatedly telling you otherwise.
        'Trumpian' is so boring. Can we use 'Trumpet(te)'?
        Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
        MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy View Post
          'Trumpian' is so boring. Can we use 'Trumpet(te)'?
          Jim can use whatever term he wants.
          Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

...are being willfully stupid...
            I don't think one can be "willfully stupid". Willfully ignorant, sure, but.....
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              So it turns out the celebrated indictments from Mueller's investigation are against Paul Manfort for crimes allegedly committed while he was working for John Podesta around the time the Uranium One deal went down.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/30/u...-indicted.html

Now what, liberals... are you still going to insist this is just an empty conspiracy theory?
              That opens the door, of course, for Manafort to plea a deal. And, since he was working for the Clinton machine at that time...
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

....and all his cronies are sent to jail ....
                Here we go again with the "everybody goes to jail" tyrant!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  That opens the door, of course, for Manafort to plea a deal. And, since he was working for the Clinton machine at that time...

Comment

Good to see you in good spirits, Jim!

Comment

and that describes JimL to a T.

Comment

If there's anyone who could be willfully stupid, it's Jimmy.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Thats because you have a republican brain which is blind to, and in constant defense mode against anything and everything that comes up against its pre-conceived beliefs. When Trump is impeached, and all his cronies are sent to jail you'll still be denying that there was any evidence and that it was all nothing more than a democratic plot.
                          Do you practice being so ironic in your comments?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                            Do you practice being so ironic in your comments?

Well, he has lots of practice.
                            sigpic

Comment

He can not implicate Clinton. Such things are followed by committing suicide by throwing yourself through a plate glass window.
                              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment