Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Harvey Weinstein: Another Good Liberal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [B
    Mountain Man;490254]Seems to be a common fate for homosexuals.[/B] But don't worry, it's a perfectly normal and healthy lifestyle.
    How would you know thats a common fate for homosexuals?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
      I do think it's a big deal, but it's past history, and it has nothing to do with LGBT people themselves. So I'm asking what is the point rogue is trying to make with respect to people who themselves happen to be LGB or T? It seems to me that he is just trying to disparage gay people in general because of an organization that is supportive of them at one time had counted an immoral group as one of it's member groups. I mean if he has a problem with LGBT people themselves, thats all he need express an opinion about.

And btw, you my friend are a liar on this occassion for asserting that I am a supporter of NAMBLA.
      So you don't think it's a problem that the LBGT community aligned themselves with Pedophiles?

or are you saying it WAS a problem sure, but that was in the past so it doesn't count any more?

Comment

Whats your point rogue? NAMBLA bad, used to be associated with LGBT community and so ...........................what?
        Wow..... did they use you for the "this is your brain on drugs" commercial?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          So you don't think it's a problem that the LBGT community aligned themselves with Pedophiles?

or are you saying it WAS a problem sure, but that was in the past so it doesn't count any more?
          I'm saying that the past wrongs by an organization that supports LGBT rights has nothing to do with the LGBT community that it supports. What rogue is trying to do is to denegrate LGBT people in general because of the actions of an organization that supports their rights.

Comment

I'm saying that the past wrongs by an organization that supports LGBT rights has nothing to do with the LGBT community that it supports. What rogue is trying to do is to denegrate LGBT people in general because of the actions of an organization that supports their rights.
            The community IS the organization. They are not separate entities. The organization is comprised of the community and the community included and accepted Pedophiles.

So again, are you saying that because it was in the past and they are not doing it now it doesn't matter?

Comment

That would be denigrate, but that's not what Rogue was doing.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Now Takei claims that he was "joking" when he told Howard Stern about the times he forced himself on an unwilling partner.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...-howard-stern/
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  Now Takei claims that he was "joking" when he told Howard Stern about the times he forced himself on an unwilling partner.

The Russians made him do it.
                  I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

• The fact that he would even think that "I was joking" is an acceptable defense shows how depraved he really is.
                    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      That would be denigrate, but that's not what Rogue was doing.
                      Really? I asked him and he didn't respond. Perhaps since you know, you can tell us what his point was?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        The community IS the organization. They are not separate entities. The organization is comprised of the community and the community included and accepted Pedophiles.

So again, are you saying that because it was in the past and they are not doing it now it doesn't matter?
                        Thats just dumb. You're accusing every LGBT person of having been pro pedophilia. Typical though!

Comment

Really? I asked him and he didn't respond.
                          Nothing requires him to do so.

Perhaps since you know, you can tell us what his point was?
                          I think I'll pass, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                            Nothing requires him to do so.

I think I'll pass, thanks.
                            I figured as much!

Comment

I figured as much!
                              No, you didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                                Now Takei claims that he was "joking" when he told Howard Stern about the times he forced himself on an unwilling partner.

Actually I take back my comment about the Russians.

It was just locker room talk between Stern and Takei. No biggie.
                                I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment