Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Harvey Weinstein: Another Good Liberal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    It says exactly what it says - that as much as you tried to deny and explain it away, ILGA and NAMBLA were close partners for a decade.
    over two decades ago.

I'm beginning to think that deep down inside you must believe that, because you're the one who keeps bringing it up over and over.
    https://www.britannica.com/topic/Int...ex-Association

I have never claimed nor implied that they had the same values regarding pedophilia - that's a product of your own dishonesty.
    In that case, from your point of view, you have no argument at all.

And I'm still waiting for you to be such a lying emotional drama queen.
    According to NAMBLA, yes, NAMBLA was very much a part of ILGA from Day One.
    Look, Nancy, you may not have said that in so many words, but you sure implied it with your incredibly goofy "defense" that ILGA didn't really know who NAMBLA was or what they believed or promoted. That's just buttdumb stupid. For the gays and lesbians to not know what NAMBLA was, they'd have to be just as dumb as you. Nothing dishonest at all on my part - I've cited your exact quotes on that numerous times. Would you like to see them again?
    Yes, you really have been. You can't seem to keep your story straight, and when called out on it, you just jump to this goofy drama queen diversion. You're so full of crap you can't even get facts straight, like your smearing Rosendall as a supporter of NAMBLA when he was calling for their outster!

When are you going to admit you got that totally wrong, Tassman? You blast him, implying he's not "an admirable man", when he was actually a gay man wanting NAMBLA thrown out!
    Rosendall was defending the rights of a member of ILGA, which is an admirable thing to do. But he concluded rightly that the goals of NAMBLA and ILGA were incompatible and that NAMBLA should be removed...as it was. He hardly helps your implied argument that ILGA was secretly onside with the goals of NAMBLA. Quite the reverse!

Ah, so there's the "gays and lesbians are too incompetent to set up an organization" defense. That's a steaming load of crap.
    Actually, I'm the one who pointed out that the lesbians, in particular, were opposed to NAMBLA's partnership, which shows that it was WELL KNOWN who they were and what they stood for. I'm the one who pointed out that there was controversy from the start, which goes against your goofy notion that ILGA didn't really know what NAMBLA stood for. You really can't keep your story straight, and keep getting key facts wrong.
    Yes, after a DECADE of association with NAMBLA, they got something right. About time!
    And there we have it - the requisite drama queen diversion --- you can't debate without screwing up badly, so point elsewhere.

You're such a tool.
    You seem to think that the implication of someone being gay is insulting.

My "problem" is with your dishonesty and your hate-filled anti-Christian attitude.

Comment

• Yes, and you just keep repeating the same spin over and over and over.....

Rosendall was defending the rights of a member of ILGA, which is an admirable thing to do.
      That's even a stretch, but it's not at all what you said.

But he concluded rightly that the goals of NAMBLA and ILGA were incompatible and that NAMBLA should be removed...as it was.
      Yeah, I'm the one who pointed that out, and it was obviously for political expediency AFTER it was revealed from the outside that NAMBLA was a partner organization with ILGA. You keep leaving out key details. That's "spin".

So, is this your way of (not) admitting you had it TOTALLY BACKWARDS when falsely accusing Rosendall of supporting and defending NAMBLA? Again, here's what you had said....
      Originally posted by Tassman View Post
      he was defending NAMBLA in the link you posted. Interesting that you find him to be such an admirable man!

Obviously, he was NOT "defending NAMBLA" in the link I posted. In your zeal to spin this, you simply way overspun! You keep getting basic facts wrong.

You mean I dragged you kicking and screaming to that conclusion.

No, it actually doesn't. Tassman, just because some people within ILGA - namely the lesbian coalition - had problems with NAMBLA doesn't negate the fact that the LEADERSHIP accepted NAMBLA into membership as a partner organization.

Looking forward to your next spin-filled post! I've got my dramamine next to the keyboard!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

That's even a stretch, but it's not at all what you said.
        Yeah, I'm the one who pointed that out, and it was obviously for political expediency AFTER it was revealed from the outside that NAMBLA was a partner organization with ILGA. You keep leaving out key details.
        No, it actually doesn't. Tassman, just because some people within ILGA - namely the lesbian coalition - had problems with NAMBLA doesn't negate the fact that the LEADERSHIP accepted NAMBLA into membership as a partner organization.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
          The discussion is not about Rosendall.
          Yeah, I bet you wish you never weighed in on that, cause you got it SO WRONG!

Although, he did reinforce the point that the goals of ILGA and NAMBLA were incompatible...
          Which is OPPOSITE of what you were claiming, then doubled down when challenged on it.

How do you get so many facts so very wrong?
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

How do you get so many facts so very wrong?
            It's actually a fairly common trait for liberals. They get told what to believe by their masters in politics and the media but are never told why they should believe it, so when it comes time to defend their positions, they desperately grasp at anything within reach.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              It's actually a fairly common trait for liberals. They get told what to believe by their masters in politics and the media but are never told why they should believe it, so when it comes time to defend their positions, they desperately grasp at anything within reach.
              And when they can't win on facts, they resort to cowardly personal attacks....

But, hey, this is the same guy who falsely accused one of his own of being a defender of NAMBLA, so.....

Comment

"Defence" against what CP? This is what you've never addressed. All we've gotten from you are endless innuendos implying that homosexuality and pedophilia are somehow the same. Still waiting?

The only stake is defending homosexuality from the dishonestly of conservatives like you with an agenda to equate it with pedophilia in order to discredit it.
                Who said the ILGA is "homosexuality" or represents all of it? They are just a liberal organization that tries to defend and promote homosexuality and used to include pedophilia organizations in that.

Comment

Yeah, I bet you wish you never weighed in on that, cause you got it SO WRONG!

Comment

• clearly they were. You just keep denying it despite the evidence we provided that Nambla helped write ILGA's constitution, was a member in good standing for 10 years, and ILGA even helped them fight age of consent laws, thus supporting their pedophilia goals and the only reason ILGA kicked them out (along with the other pro-pedophilia groups) was because of the UN threat.

You can keep sticking your fingers in your ears and going "lalallalallalala, I can't hear you" all you want but the facts remain, ILGA started out as a pedophilia-friendly organization in partnership with NAMBLA and other such groups.

o-FINGERS-IN-EARS-facebook.jpg

Comment

Cheap 'point-scoring' aside.....
                      Proving that you were TOTALLY wrong in accusing Rosendall of defending NAMBLA is "cheap point-scoring?"

How did you get so seriously screwed up in the head?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        clearly they were. You just keep denying it despite the evidence we provided that Nambla helped write ILGA's constitution, was a member in good standing for 10 years, and ILGA even helped them fight age of consent laws, thus supporting their pedophilia goals and the only reason ILGA kicked them out (along with the other pro-pedophilia groups) was because of the UN threat.

You can keep sticking your fingers in your ears and going "lalallalallalala, I can't hear you" all you want but the facts remain, ILGA started out as a pedophilia-friendly organization in partnership with NAMBLA and other such groups.
                        TWO DECADES

Comment

• So, they didn't all get along, but they were still in partnership for a whole decade.

Comment

So, they didn't all get along, but they were still in partnership for a whole decade.
                            Previously dealt with.

Comment

Previously dealt with.
                              You mean, you've tried to deal with it.

You've bungled this whole thing miserably, but at least you're no longer falsely accusing one of your own of defending NAMBLA.

Comment

You mean, you've tried to deal with it.

You've bungled this whole thing miserably, but at least you're no longer falsely accusing one of your own of defending NAMBLA.

Comment