Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Harvey Weinstein: Another Good Liberal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
    So you deny that NAMBLA and ILGA share values regarding pedophilia.
    You finally going to admit you have ZERO proof I ever claimed that, and stop your wretched deception? I mean, this is like the stupid "have you stopped beating your wife" gag.

Seriously, Tassy - why do you do this to yourself?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      You finally going to admit you have ZERO proof I ever claimed that, and stop your wretched deception? I mean, this is like the stupid "have you stopped beating your wife" gag.

Seriously, Tassy - why do you do this to yourself?
      You keep claiming that you "presented the truth"...over and over again...as though this "truth" was a bad thing. So what is this "truth" you go on about if not that NAMBLA and ILGA shared values regarding pedophilia? We both know that they didn't, so what's the big deal?

Comment

You keep claiming that you "presented the truth"
        I did. You sucked.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I did. You sucked.
          So you have no argument. Thought not!

Comment

So you have no argument.
            I didn't set out with an "argument", Tassy. I set out to correct your twisted version of the history, which I accomplished over and over with actual facts. This is evident in the multiple changes you had to make to your own story.

While you repeatedly accused me and others of being dishonest, you indicted yourself over and over.

You got so many facts completely wrong, but you can't even admit it. You claim "nobody ever denied", when that's exactly what you were doing for the bulk of this thread.

You repeatedly made false accusations and assumptions, because, apparently, that's simply who you are.

That's what I set out to prove, and that's what I accomplished.

Comment

I didn't set out with an "argument", Tassy.
              So what is this "truth" you go on about if not that NAMBLA and ILGA shared values regarding pedophilia?

Comment

So what is this "truth" you go on about if not that NAMBLA and ILGA shared values regarding pedophilia?
                That you're a very dishonest and inept debater.

Comment

That you're a very dishonest and inept debater.

Comment

• NAMBLA was a founding member of IGLA. They helped write their constitution. IGLA supported them until it became inconvenient to do so.

Comment

You keep claiming that you "presented the truth"...over and over again...as though this "truth" was a bad thing. So what is this "truth" you go on about if not that NAMBLA and ILGA shared values regarding pedophilia? We both know that they didn't, so what's the big deal?
                      NAMBLA helped write the IGLA constitution and the part about removing age-of-consent laws. IGLA put that in their constitution. Sounds like shared values regarding pedophilia to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        NAMBLA helped write the IGLA constitution and the part about removing age-of-consent laws. IGLA put that in their constitution. Sounds like shared values regarding pedophilia to me.
                        I guess it would...to you.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Int...ex-Association

Comment

I guess it would...to you.age-of-consent laws, legal discrimination against people with HIV/AIDS, hate crimes, and same-sex marriage. The group publishes world maps showing countries in which homosexual acts are legally prohibited, including those in which such acts are punishable by death, and it issues regular reports on countries that maintain laws against homosexuality.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Int...ex-Association
                          What is the most basic thing that defines pedophilia? The AGE of the victims.

Wanting to eliminate age of consent laws has no other purpose than to promote pedophilia.

case closed.

Comment

Wanting to eliminate age of consent laws has no other purpose than to promote pedophilia.

case closed.
                            If ILGA was so opposed to pedophilia, it's strange that they would partner with NAMBLA and OTHER PEDOPHILE groups for a DECADE, only tossing them out when it became politically and socially expedient to do so.

Tassy, that's your cue to spin....

Comment

Perhaps you'd better ask Roy Moore about that. Also Donald Trump and his friend and convicted pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein.

Comment

• Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment