Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Harvey Weinstein: Another Good Liberal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now it looks like Roy Moore, former Chief Justice of Alabama's Supreme Court and who is running for Senate there has been accused by several women who say that back in the 70s he made unwanted advances on them when they were in their teens. Republicans are saying he should step aside if allegations are true, which he denies.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      And I think it had a whole lot more to do with optics than convictions.
      As noted in post #510:

That they had marched arm-and-arm together for quite some time is attested to by the International Lesbian and Gay Association (ILGA) acknowledgement that NAMBLA played an integral part of the gay rights movement for at least a decade stating in 1994.

NAMBLA has been a member of the International Lesbian and Gay Association for 10 years. We've been continuously active in ILGA longer than any other US organization. NAMBLA delegates to ILGA helped write ILGA's constitution, its official positions on the sexual rights of youth, and its stands against sexual coercion and corporal punishment. We are proud of our contributions in making ILGA a stronger voice for the international gay and lesbian movement and for sexual justice.

In spite of this proud history, four of ILGA's six secretariats, meeting in New York, November 5-7, have request NAMBLA to resign and stated that they will seek its expulsion by the general membership this summer unless it complies.

IOW, NAMBLA had been a member in good standing of ILGA, and only after that latter group sought consultative status with the United Nations, were accepted and then suspended when their close relationship with NAMBLA was discovered, were they tossed aside, as the gay rights magazine The Advocate describes it, "revoking NAMBLA's ten-year membership in the worldwide group."

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        Never question the Pirate!
        Always doubt him but never question him since you won't get an honest answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          As noted in post #510:

That they had marched arm-and-arm together for quite some time is attested to by the International Lesbian and Gay Association (ILGA) acknowledgement that NAMBLA played an integral part of the gay rights movement for at least a decade stating in 1994.

NAMBLA has been a member of the International Lesbian and Gay Association for 10 years. We've been continuously active in ILGA longer than any other US organization. NAMBLA delegates to ILGA helped write ILGA's constitution, its official positions on the sexual rights of youth, and its stands against sexual coercion and corporal punishment. We are proud of our contributions in making ILGA a stronger voice for the international gay and lesbian movement and for sexual justice.

In spite of this proud history, four of ILGA's six secretariats, meeting in New York, November 5-7, have request NAMBLA to resign and stated that they will seek its expulsion by the general membership this summer unless it complies.

IOW, NAMBLA had been a member in good standing of ILGA, and only after that latter group sought consultative status with the United Nations, were accepted and then suspended when their close relationship with NAMBLA was discovered, were they tossed aside, as the gay rights magazine The Advocate describes it, "revoking NAMBLA's ten-year membership in the worldwide group."
          And now they want to make that history disappear faster than a statue of a Confederate Soldier!
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
            pedophilia is definitely related to promoting gay rights. even ultraliberal wikipedia mentions it.
            No it isn't agenda boy. Pedophilia is no more associated with LGBT people than it is to heterosexuals like yourself. I'm assuming you are heterosexual, no?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
              No it isn't agenda boy.

Look at the pot calling the kettle... um... purple!
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

And now they want to make that history disappear faster than a statue of a Confederate Soldier!
                History does disappear CP, don't be such a homophobe or people might think perhaps 'thou doth protest to much.'

Comment

History does disappear CP, don't be such a homophobe or people might think perhaps 'thou doth protest to much.'
                  Jimmy, the frequency and willingness with which you bastardize the truth is only exceeded by your propensity to spew forth profound ignorance.

Comment

Jimmy, the frequency and willingness with which you bastardize the truth is only exceeded by your propensity to spew forth profound ignorance.
                    What, you're not a homophobe?

Comment

What, you're not a homophobe?
                      yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                        They sure have you fooled!
                        This from the Breitbart kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                          THey finally threw them out and it took considerable arm twisting for them to do so.
                          The International LBGT Association rejected NAMBLA's membership, your biased spin is irrelevant.

Paedophiles are not just homosexual but male homosexuals rape children (albeit not necessarily prepubescent children so it's just child rape rather than pedophilia specifically) at much higher rates than the general population.
                          Sigh!

Some pedophiles are homosexual and some are heterosexual. The majority of homosexuals are NOT pedophiles and neither are the majority of heterosexuals. You should know this from personal experience, as do I...or do you have secret inclinations in this direction?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
                            This from the Breitbart kid.
                            And yet you still haven't presented a single example of Breitbart engaging in CNN-style inventions and factual errors despite my repeated requests.
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

And yet you still haven't presented a single example of Breitbart engaging in CNN-style inventions and factual errors despite my repeated requests.
                              He doesn't like what they report, so they must die.

Comment

Milo Yiannopolous was fired by Breitbart for simply saying that he thought that some 13 year olds were old enough to consent to sex. So, why would they immediately defend someone who is actually accused of violating that law, particularly a hypocrite like Judge Moore?

Comment