Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Harvey Weinstein: Another Good Liberal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Donald Trump: Network news has become so partisan, distorted and fake that licences must be challenged and, if appropriate, revoked. Not fair to the public.

Fortunately, and apparently unbeknownst to Trump, it's not within his powers to shut down the free press.

Comment

• I know, you'd think that even conservatives would be able to pick up on that. Every wannabe dictator, whether Hiltler, Putin, or Trump, adopts the same strategy, discredit, shut down, and take over the press. Fortunately there are a few sane republican politicians who recognise Trump for what he is are beginning to speak up. Its hard to understand how otherwise intelligent people can be so blind to what Trump is up to. Go figure!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        Trump, who Jimmy thinks is a pathological liar, just blathers about reporters, and that's somehow worsererer than Obama's actual suppression of free speech.
        Trump is a pathological liar CP, the fact that you're to blind to see that is on you.

Comment

Trump is a pathological liar CP, the fact that you're to blind to see that is on you.
          Calm yourself, Jimmy. I don't dispute that Trump plays fast and loose with the truth - but KNOWING that, why do you suddenly believe he's telling the truth when he blathers about the media?

And I notice you avoid like the plague the fact that Obama actually DID suppress free speech.

And it's "too", not "to"! Jimmy, when you are accusing somebody of being "to blind" or dumb or an idiot, at LEAST try to sound intelligent.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            You have consistently said that a primary motivating factor for your supporting Trump was how it makes the liberals go apoplectic.
            Yeppers. After listening to them be smug about Obama for 8 years and then bragging how Hillary was going to be the next president and Trump didn't stand a chance, it was so freaking hilarious to see their heads explode after the election.

And now that all these scandals are coming out showing how crooked they all were for the last 8 years, that's just icing on the cake. Everything they have accused Trump of is what they have been guilty of. And more!

Comment

• And yet the left remained silent for 8 years when your Obamessiah pontificated from on high how conservatives in the media are "harmful to the country" and when Anita Dunn, his director of communications, threatened that the Obama Administration would treat Fox News "like an opponent

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                Yeppers. After listening to them be smug about Obama for 8 years and then bragging how Hillary was going to be the next president and Trump didn't stand a chance, it was so freaking hilarious to see their heads explode after the election.

And now that all these scandals are coming out showing how crooked they all were for the last 8 years, that's just icing on the cake. Everything they have accused Trump of is what they have been guilty of. And more!
                As is so often the case among the corrupt. It's like how a thief is positive that everyone steals.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                  But he's doing his best to totally discredit the free press as per Hitler ...
                  Hitler didn't have social media and every clown on the planet being able to be a "journalist". But ya got the Godwin award for this thread!

Sheeeeesh!

godwin.jpg
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by OBP
                    Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    Is there some sort of chart or scale of how much is appropriate?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24622[/ATTACH]
                    Let's be realistic. In Jim's mind, if we like anything at all about him, it's too much.
                    Originally posted by JimL View Post
                    Don't need one, as an American the gauge should always read zero.
                    I was right.
                    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                      I was right.
                      JimL never disappoints.

Comment

Still caught up in the fake news labyrinthe I see, eh Sparko.

Comment

Still caught up in the fake news labyrinthe I see, eh Sparko.
                          When all this comes out in the open JimL, I want to watch as your head implodes.

Comment

When all this comes out in the open JimL, I want to watch as your head implodes.
                            Actually much of it is already out in the open, and I don't see any conservative heads here imploding so I don't suspect that they ever will. Some Patriotic Republicans Pols in Congress are beginning to crack, can no longer be silent, but they're not taken in by the fake news like they know many of their supporters are.

Comment

But that's just it - his head won't explode -- he'll just disappear and defend some other tripe.

Comment

Actually much of it is already out in the open, and I don't see any conservative heads here imploding so I don't suspect that they ever will. Some Patriotic Republicans Pols in Congress are beginning to crack, can no longer be silent, but they're not taken in by the fake news like they know many of their supporters are.
                                JimL, for a year now you and Tassy have been saying just wait and see, Trump colluded with the Russians and he will be impeached, and we kept telling you that there is nothing there. Now the evidence actually is pointing to Hillary being in cahoots with the Russians instead. So far we have been right all along and you keep getting it wrong. Now I personally doubt Hillary will ever be convicted and thrown in jail, because of the good ol' boy network that is in play in Washington, but I am sure this will ruin her political career and the Uranium thing is probably the biggest scandal since Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.

Your head is gonna 'splode.

Comment