Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Harvey Weinstein: Another Good Liberal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Simply put, if the shoe fits! A psychiatrist would be needed to treat the creep, but not to observe whether or not his behavior seems to fit the diagnosis. We get to observe this sociopath every day, and his behavior does fit the diagnoses! You think Trump is perfectly normal of course, and thats your opinion on the matter, but don't forget, love is blind.
    Actually, you get to observe relentlessly hostile press about Trump every day, which you lap up as gospel truth. Hatred is no less blind. Neither Sparko nor I like Trump very much, but that doesn't fit your narrative so you keep pretending otherwise.
    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      Actually, you get to observe relentlessly hostile press about Trump every day, which you lap up as gospel truth. Hatred is no less blind. Neither Sparko nor I like Trump very much, but that doesn't fit your narrative so you keep pretending otherwise.
      No I get to observe Trump on the media every day, and the press, thank the god I don't believe in, has a responsibility to be what you like to call hostile. Presidents don't like the press, politicians don't like the press, but only wannabe dictators like Trump attempt to rid themselves of it. You and Sparko like Trump too much!

Comment

No I get to observe Trump on the media every day, and the press, thank the god I don't believe in, has a responsibility to be what you like to call hostile. Presidents don't like the press, politicians don't like the press, but only wannabe dictators like Trump attempt to rid themselves of it. You and Sparko like Trump too much!
        Trump's talk against the press doesn't hold a candle to what Obama did to the small minority of the press brave enough to disagree with him on something. Funny, I don't recall you saying anything about the press having a responsibility to be hostile while the Obamessiah was at the helm.
        Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

...but only wannabe dictators like Trump attempt to rid themselves of it. You and Sparko like Trump too much!
          Can you document these attempts?

(not expecting anything but snark, of course, because you seldom if EVER back up anything we call you on)
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

You and Sparko like Trump too much!
            Is there some sort of chart or scale of how much is appropriate?

weight-scale-indicating-too-much-closeup-50539968.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24622[/ATTACH]
              Let's be realistic. In Jim's mind, if we like anything at all about him, it's too much.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                Let's be realistic. In Jim's mind, if we like anything at all about him, it's too much.
                I think Jim is pushing me to like Trump even more. You know, "The enemy of my enemy is my Trump"

Comment

I think Jim is pushing me to like Trump even more. You know, "The enemy of my enemy is my Trump"
                  You have consistently said that a primary motivating factor for your supporting Trump was how it makes the liberals go apoplectic.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• I'll get back to you, I suggest you all go watch Rachel Maddow now.

Comment

I'll get back to you, I suggest you all go watch Rachel Maddow now.
                      She really needs to switch to decaf.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        Can you document these attempts?

(not expecting anything but snark, of course, because you seldom if EVER back up anything we call you on)
                        Donald Trump: Network news has become so partisan, distorted and fake that licences must be challenged and, if appropriate, revoked. Not fair to the public.

Fortunately, and apparently unbeknownst to Trump, it's not within his powers to shut down the free press.

Comment

Donald Trump: Network news has become so partisan, distorted and fake that licences must be challenged and, if appropriate, revoked. Not fair to the public.

Fortunately, and apparently unbeknownst to Trump, it's not within his powers to shut down the free press.
                          Let me know when he acts on his thoughts. In the meantime Obama didn't talk about but went after anyone in the press that had the temerity to upset him including siccing the IRS on them. See here and here

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24622[/ATTACH]
                            Don't need one, as an American the gauge should always read zero.

Comment

That's blather. Apparently, you don't know blather from "attempts".

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                Let me know when he acts on his thoughts. In the meantime Obama didn't talk about but went after anyone in the press that had the temerity to upset him including siccing the IRS on them. See here and here
                                Trump, who Jimmy thinks is a pathological liar, just blathers about reporters, and that's somehow worsererer than Obama's actual suppression of free speech.

Does anybody remember Jimmy complaining about Obama's Justice Department actually INVESTIGATING reporters?

Two words: James Rosen

Comment