Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Triumph of Trump: NFL kneeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    She had SHOES?!?!?!
    You can't believe your reviews
    Oh, no, you can't do that
    Once you started wearing those shoes

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Have them call Jimmy - he will calm their fears.
      Poor jimmy slipped up when he celebrated that Papa Johns (the official pizza of the NFL) is upset with the low ratings. He forgot to deny, deflect and distract.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• N.F.L.

No Fans Left.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Poor jimmy slipped up when he celebrated that Papa Johns (the official pizza of the NFL) is upset with the low ratings. He forgot to deny, deflect and distract.
          I ordered some Papa Johns on Saturday, because I saw their ad during a football game and decided I wanted some.
          Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
            I ordered some Papa Johns on Saturday, because I saw their ad during a football game and decided I wanted some.
            Jimmy was right - propaganda works!
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Jimmy was right - propaganda works!
              I'm trying to think of when the last time a TV ad influenced me to buy something - about a year ago, I got a Reuben at Subway when they advertised that. A lot of the time now I just mute the commercials, because even the clever ones get old after about the third time.
              Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I'm trying to think of when the last time a TV ad influenced me to buy something - about a year ago, I got a Reuben at Subway when they advertised that. A lot of the time now I just mute the commercials, because even the clever ones get old after about the third time.
                We like to put the TV on pause, then eat dinner or something, then play, and FF thru commercials.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

We like to put the TV on pause, then eat dinner or something, then play, and FF thru commercials.
                  Can't do that - all I've got is rabbit ears.
                  sigpic

Comment

pig w rabbit ears.jpg

Comment

I told you that I'd fixify that as soon as I get a new transitory particle interceptor on the hyperwave pulse initiator for my transmogrification generator, but you know it serves you right for barging in like that without knocking first

Comment

For that matter, I can't remember the last time I saw a genuinely clever commercial.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          For that matter, I can't remember the last time I saw a genuinely clever commercial.
                          I think I've seen more commercials that make me NOT want to buy a product than influence me TO buy a product.

Comment

• Lots of empty seats at recent games. Some stadiums appear to have filled only a third of their seats!

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017...seats-gameday/

Season-low ratings for Sunday night.

http://deadline.com/2017/11/raiders-...es-1202202489/
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                              Something ain't quite right here

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                Something ain't quite right here
                                Yeah - you trying to interpret me overly literally. I should think the context would make my meaning sufficiently clear.
                                sigpic

Comment