Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

I Guess Hanging White Children Is OK...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One can believe whatever they like.

No they aren't. Not a single one still lives in a housing project.

Was Trump there, jackass? Did you see the videos?
    You wouldn't care if I was there and interviewed people myself. You are simply aping what the idiots in the drive-by media spoon fed you.

Maybe to you, but reality is a bit different than the make believe world of Jimmyville.

I don't agree with Hayley Geftman-Gold. Nor do I agree with the hysteria surround abortions, to which you referred when you lamented the high number of black abortions. They're rotten to the core, these black women...isn't that really what you're saying?
    Not at all. The abortion doctors, however, ARE evil to the core. The young women are victims of years of leftist misinformation.

Quote-mined "facts", typical "righty".
    Can't actually refute the information. Claim it's quote mined. Classic leftist response.

Rock, 50, shared*the first picture in what has become a series on Feb. 13 and posted the next snapshot on Feb. 27 when he said he was "not even driving." He didn't specify the reasons for or outcomes of the stops.

Happens all the time for blacks, not so much for white cashiers! Got it?
    No it doesn't. But taken as a whole, Police-Public Contact Survey data suggest that no racial group is unjustifiably targeted by law enforcement as a national matter and that black Americans by and large find little objectionable about their encounters with white police officers. There are, to be sure, isolated incidents of police malpractice. But whatever happened in Ferguson, Staten Island, and the few other cases cited by protesters, according to this collection of data, the events seem to have been statistical anomalies, not indicators of any pattern.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...lie-ian-tuttle

The country has been divided for quite some time. He's doing very little. People who hate him will always hate him, and nothing he can do will change that.

No, stupid. self-victimization addiction is multiracial. You are a prime example.

I've cited stats and studies that refute them, so no. They don't have a valid point.

You're asking the wrong person, dude. I think all criminals should be harshly dealt with. But aside from that, your original claim was that Trump made "racial slurs". You've yet to back that up, as usual.

Of course not. The police are still held to a particular standard of behavior. I can see a police officer telling the judge "Trump said I could..."

You're arguing throughout that most crime IS perpetrated by "blacks"...make up your mind.
    Most is not all, stupid. Not all crime is committed by blacks, nor are all blacks criminals. But you can't break your fundy mindset to actually understand what I am saying, nor what the facts say. You have a liberal narrative, and to hell with the actual statistics. It's funny that someone so beholden to the facts about climate change refuses to apply the same level of scrutiny here.

The difference is that Rosa Parks and the suffragettes weren't dealing with a false narrative.

And how do you propose "teaching them not to be criminals, Bill.
    If I had that answer, I'd be a billionaire. But nearly everyone agrees that it all starts with the nuclear family.

FUNDY FTW!!! Each of us is responsible for our own actions, Jim. Color can't be blamed. Poverty can't be blamed. Each of us decides every day whether to break the law or not. And no one is ignorant of the law in these cases.

No it isn't. It's about a false narrative.

Well done! You cite an article by Nick Selby, a Texas police detective...that would be unbiased reportage on police violence against blacks for sure.
    Because he was biased when he reported that a shot was fired or not...

Racist "observation"!
    Ignore the facts. Label whore.

It may well perpetuate the problem but 'gansta rap' did not cause the problem it arose from the problem
    Most of the ones going to jail for the first time weren't alive before gangsta rap came about. It's all they have ever known. They can't blame Jim Crowe or the Civil War. They live and learn based on what they experience. They know holding up a store is illegal. They know having an illegal gun is wrong. They know raping girls is against the law. They just don't care.

No, dumbass... I'm stating the observed facts by police in Chicago. When the high rise public housing projects like Cabrini-Green and the Robert Taylor Homes were closed down, and the populations dispersed throughout Chicago, the locations of the crime spread out accordingly. Also, not everyone in the projects were black. But you'd have to break your fundy thinking to understand that...

I prefer statistics that aren't massaged.

And do Trump et al, not get an advantage that many in the black ghettos do NOT have, namely being raised in nice environments, attending quality schools and started off in business with a spare million or so from daddy.
    That's beside the point. Just because "Trump et al" had an advantage does not mean they don't deserve to keep what they earn.

"a working-class white person, especially a politically reactionary one from a rural area"...you know, those that put Trump in power.
    So, I'm a redneck? I make 6 figures and am from the city, but I'm a redneck? Again, you prove you are a label whore.

See above.
    I see that you are wrong above too.

Projection much!
    Sorry, but that's your straw to burn. Not mine.

Citation!
    I've given several in this thread, as has Seer.

We all know how fractions work. The US is 14th on the Happiness and Australia is 9th on the happiness table.
    And, like I said... FRACTIONALLY behind Australia. Q.E.D.

Correlation is not causation.

You got burned, so you resort to non sequiturs. Classic.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• He has a great video out called "How not to get your [vulgar word for hind end] by the police!" that should be mandatory viewing (no link because of it being laced with vulgar language)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
        Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

Not to mention there isn't a single football player out there who was born in the 1960s.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
          One can believe whatever they like.
          They have extended families and loved ones many of whom no doubt still reside in the projects and ghettos.

You wouldn't care if I was there and interviewed people myself. You are simply aping what the idiots in the drive-by media spoon fed you.
          As opposed to what emanates from compulsive liar Fat Donny.

Maybe to you, but reality is a bit different than the make believe world of Jimmyville.
          Not at all. The abortion doctors, however, ARE evil to the core. The young women are victims of years of leftist misinformation.
          Rock, 50, shared*the first picture in what has become a series on Feb. 13 and posted the next snapshot on Feb. 27 when he said he was "not even driving." He didn't specify the reasons for or outcomes of the stops.
          https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/...h-black-people

No it doesn't. But taken as a whole, Police-Public Contact Survey data suggest that no racial group is unjustifiably targeted by law enforcement as a national matter and that black Americans by and large find little objectionable about their encounters with white police officers. There are, to be sure, isolated incidents of police malpractice. But whatever happened in Ferguson, Staten Island, and the few other cases cited by protesters, according to this collection of data, the events seem to have been statistical anomalies, not indicators of any pattern.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...lie-ian-tuttle
          From the National Review! You are simply aping what the idiots in the drive-by conservative media spoon fed you.

The country has been divided for quite some time. He's doing very little. People who hate him will always hate him, and nothing he can do will change that.
          https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-division-poll

No, stupid. self-victimization addiction is multiracial. You are a prime example.
          Ah, so just a general slur!

I've cited stats and studies that refute them, so no. They don't have a valid point.
          https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...oung-black-men

You're asking the wrong person, dude. I think all criminals should be harshly dealt with. But aside from that, your original claim was that Trump made "racial slurs". You've yet to back that up, as usual.
          Most is not all, stupid. Not all crime is committed by blacks, nor are all blacks criminals. But you can't break your fundy mindset to actually understand what I am saying, nor what the facts say. You have a liberal narrative, and to hell with the actual statistics. It's funny that someone so beholden to the facts about climate change refuses to apply the same level of scrutiny here.
          The difference is that Rosa Parks and the suffragettes weren't dealing with a false narrative.
          The difference is that Rosa Parks and the suffragettes and LGBT persons weren't dealing with a false narrative but they were accused of exactly that at the time by the complacent ruling class...just as the blacks are today.

If I had that answer, I'd be a billionaire. But nearly everyone agrees that it all starts with the nuclear family.
          The social structures of the black community are in ruins. Anyone can glibly say they should be fixed without offering a solution, whilst simultaneously blaming the social problems on the victims of the social breakdown. This is particularly egregious given that the centuries of relegating blacks to second class status are part of the problem to begin with.

FUNDY FTW!!! Each of us is responsible for our own actions, Jim. Color can't be blamed. Poverty can't be blamed. Each of us decides every day whether to break the law or not. And no one is ignorant of the law in these cases.
          What can be blamed Sparko, is the cultural demoralisation of large segments of the black race. People at the margins of society are not inclined to accept the values of the society that marginalises them. Why would they?

No it isn't. It's about a false narrative.
          In your opinion! After all, what would the victims of it know about it?

Because he was biased when he reported that a shot was fired or not...
          Ignore the facts. Label whore.
          Most of the ones going to jail for the first time weren't alive before gangsta rap came about. It's all they have ever known. They can't blame Jim Crowe or the Civil War. They live and learn based on what they experience. They know holding up a store is illegal. They know having an illegal gun is wrong. They know raping girls is against the law. They just don't care.
          "It's all their fault. This is your ongoing theme. It's all their fault, they're bad. Of course there's the Trumpian lip-service that there may be some good ones amongst them. But.......

Surely you don't think that the mind-set underlying generations of Jim Crow Laws stopped dead the moment these laws were repealed. Come now!

No, dumbass... I'm stating the observed facts by police in Chicago. When the high rise public housing projects like Cabrini-Green and the Robert Taylor Homes were closed down, and the populations dispersed throughout Chicago, the locations of the crime spread out accordingly.
          Also, not everyone in the projects were black. But you'd have to break your fundy thinking to understand that...
          I prefer statistics that aren't massaged.
          That's beside the point. Just because "Trump et al" had an advantage does not mean they don't deserve to keep what they earn.
          So, I'm a redneck? I make 6 figures and am from the city, but I'm a redneck? Again, you prove you are a label whore.
          Yes. It's an attitude and you have it in spades. And language, dear boy, language.

And, like I said... FRACTIONALLY behind Australia. Q.E.D.
          Correlation is not causation.
          It sure looks like it is in this instance. The more equitable countries in terms of average achievements in health, education and income are more peaceful and happier than countries like the USA with their unfettered capitalism, which are more violent.

You got burned, so you resort to non sequiturs. Classic.
          Historically, Jesus has been whatever those that believe in him wanted him to be.

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Not to mention there isn't a single football player out there who was born in the 1960s.
          Their parents and grandparents were and members of their extended families were too and those of their peers as well. The social legacy of the discriminatory Jim Crow Laws doesn't just disappear at their repeal...as the Charlottesville supremacist processions reminded us.

Comment