Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Big Debate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    JimL: "I didn't get suckered by Joe."

Also JimL: "I believe Joe has been a great president."

Hate to break it to you, Jimmy, but you really got suckered!
    Hate to tell you MM, but Trump is a known pathological liar, who once again lied almost everytime he opened his mouth in the debate. That means that the only ones getting suckered are those of you buying in to his lies. That means you, along with all the other traitor supporters here, MM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

... and put all of his enemies into labor camps or deport them to Venezuela.

Err, that's a bad thing...?
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Trump is the anti-democracy, treasonous treasoner, with insurrection oozing from his traitorous pores as he plots to take over the country AND EVENTUALLY THE WORLD, and put all of his enemies into labor camps or deport them to Venezuela.

47beea0855e78f2a1ce0e8257a53e49dff-08-trump-dr-evil.rsocial.w1200.jpg
        One TRILLION Dollars!

Comment

Trump is the anti-democracy, treasonous treasoner, with insurrection oozing from his traitorous pores as he plots to take over the country AND EVENTUALLY THE WORLD, and put all of his enemies into labor camps or deport them to Venezuela.
          That's the kind of sarcasm one would expect coming from a Putin loving, America hating, Trump supporter.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
            That's the kind of sarcasm one would expect coming from a Putin loving, America hating, Trump supporter.
            I thought I captured your character quite well.

Comment

I thought I captured your character quite well.
              You did. It was uncanny.

Comment

• I think after the debate, congress has sufficient evidence to request a cognitive test on Biden to see if they need to enact the 25th Amendment. But they might be afraid to because that would mean Harris would take over. Such a conundrum.

Comment

• Biden is back to yelling. It helps keep him focused.

Comment

And Joe never did get the number of billionaires right. There's supposed to be something like 750, not a thousand. Off by 25%
                    Trump looking over at him multiple times as he's struggling was probably the most visually damaging.

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                      [B]This is gong to worth the price of the ticket!

DNC convention should be highly entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

So, the "sixteen" who spent 10 days 'preparing' Joe --- they couldn't see he simply was not capable?
                        And this "well, he had a cold..." -- why no mention of that PRIOR to his disastrous performance?
                        X Video of two of the sixteen debate prep guys.
                        Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

It all feels coordinated. The debate didn't show us anything new, it was just a confirmation of what we already knew. I'm thinking they had a plan A and a plan B.

Plan A was the hope that Joe would make it through without embarrassing himself, that he would do just well enough for them to say, "Look at that! He proved he's still got it! There's no reason for any more debates," and they'd coast into November on that narrative.

What we're seeing now is plan B, where they can no longer plausibly deny the truth, and they're throwing him under the bus.
                          Almost exactly my thoughts. They gave him the usual "shot in the @$$," hoped it might work for at least a half-hour or so, and if not, open the bomb-bay door and give him the heave-ho.
                          Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post

I guess the question now is, how are they going to get him out? Is it going to be a health crisis? Are they going to threaten him with the 25th? Are they just going to continue and try another plan (like get Trump out and Haley in?). I can't see him stepping down and admitting he has cognitive decline.
                            Since they clearly have no concern for his well-being, and have almost certainly been strategically drugging him up for public appearances, what would keep them from giving him "different" drugs to "remove" him?

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

She has no political experience. Her only selling point would be the hope that Barack would be running things in the background. And I think the Dems have moved way more left than Obama was when he was in office, so that could lose them the alt-left loony votes that Biden has been pandering for.

I think they will probably go with Gavin Newsom. He presents well, is well spoken, and has been in the news enough that most people know who he is. I think he would give Trump a run for the money.

Unless they are idiots and put Kamala Harris as the nominee.
                              My brother agrees with you, about Newsom over Michelle.

I don't know. Michelle has the 'feel-good' aura of being Barrie's wife, and many voters don't think much deeper than that. And she checks off the female demographic (not counting the nuts who think she's a man) and she's black, so there's another demographic for those leftist nuts. It would be like the Putin/Medvedev team during the time Putin couldn't constitutionally be president again. Medvedev was just a figurehead and everyone knew it.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

Since they clearly have no concern for his well-being, and have almost certainly been strategically drugging him up for public appearances, what would keep them from giving him "different" drugs to "remove" him?
                                I would think a less drastic approach would be for them to get a medical doctor to claim he's not physically fit to run. And it's not like the doctor would necessarily have to lie, as I would imagine there are probably half a dozen ailments in an elderly person that could arguably be used to get him to step down. In fact, I believe the doctors were lying up to this point that he was perfectly fit to run. It's just a matter of them now being honest.

Comment