Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

What, exactly, is the "crisis?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

You mean like all of your insults and accusations about everyone being Trumpsters? Is that you admitting that you have no "arguments?" (we already knew that)
    Nope, I provide arguments along with my insults.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post

Have you read Brian Sussman's book "Climategate" he mentions this in it.
        No, I haven't.
        P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diogenes View Post

No, I haven't.
          I recommend it, if you want to understand who the real science deniers are. Actually I think you would enjoy it.

Comment

• After tonight's debate, it's safe to say the crisis is the fact that we have a guy in the White House who can't talk for more than 30 seconds without losing his train of thought and lapsing into unintelligible mumbling.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              After tonight's debate, it's safe to say the crisis is the fact that we have a guy in the White House who can't talk for more than 30 seconds without losing his train of thought and lapsing into unintelligible mumbling.
              And our adversaries - North Korea, China, Russia, Iran - were watching.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

After tonight's debate, it's safe to say the crisis is the fact that we have a guy in the White House who can't talk for more than 30 seconds without losing his train of thought and lapsing into unintelligible mumbling.
                I agree, and now, because of you Trumpian's this country, democracy, here and around the world is at stake. I would still vote for Biden, despite his performance last night and the obvious effects of his age, but with such a close race, and with half the American people supporting an enemy to America and to democracy itself, and despite the unqualified success of his Presidency, I think Biden, just due to his performance last night, should consider stepping down and letting someone younger take over. In either case, for anyone who cares about democracy, whether it be Biden or someone else, the fascist, pathological liar and treasonous Ex-president Donald Trump has to be defeated or we can kiss democracy goodbye.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

And our adversaries - North Korea, China, Russia, Iran - were watching.
                  You're right, our adversaries were surely watching and like you, they're feeling pretty good this morning.

Comment

You're right, our adversaries were surely watching and like you, they're feeling pretty good this morning.
                    Knowing that people will still vote for Biden.
                    P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diogenes View Post

Knowing that people will still vote for Biden.
                      No, knowing that even though Trump just avoided answering questions directly and lied over and over again, and that even with that, because Biden was unable counter and point that out to the dumbed down American people like yourself, well actually I shouldn't include you in that since i think you're well aware, wont pick up on the lies and don't realize what the truth is about Trump and so our enemies, apparently your friends, are feeling much better about their fellow Autocrat and wannabe dictators chances.

Comment

• Originally posted by View Post

I agree, and now, because of you Trumpian's this country, democracy, here and around the world is at stake. I would still vote for Biden, despite his performance last night and the obvious effects of his age, but with such a close race, and with half the American people supporting an enemy to America and to democracy itself, and despite the unqualified success of his Presidency, I think Biden, just due to his performance last night, should consider stepping down and letting someone younger take over. In either case, for anyone who cares about democracy, whether it be Biden or someone else, the fascist, pathological liar and treasonous Ex-president Donald Trump has to be defeated or we can kiss democracy goodbye.
                        Joe's presidency is an "unqualified success"? Yeah, okay.

But at least you're finally being forced to admit that he's the Vegetable in Chief, which is a step in the right direction.
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Only in your imagination, JimL. Your arguments appear to be just repeating the same Democratic talking points over and over.

Comment

Joe's presidency is an "unqualified success"? Yeah, okay.

But at least you're finally being forced to admit that he's the Vegetable in Chief, which is a step in the right direction.
                            I don't admit to that at all. I admit that last night he showed the effects of his age, i.e that he wasn't up to the task of debating a prolific and pathological liar who still has his lying wits about him.
                            Biden would still, not only make a better president, but he would also uphold American democracy which your lying, felonious, wannabe dictator, if he ever gets elected again, will do everything in his power, to the regret of all our democratic allies around the world, and to the joy of our Autocratic foes, to tear asunder.

Btw, our allies were also watching last night, and they are devastated by Biden's performance and the possibility of Trump becoming president once again.
                            Last edited by JimL; 06-28-2024, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Only in your imagination, JimL. Your arguments appear to be just repeating the same Democratic talking points over and over.
                              Democratic "talking points" are arguments you goof! ​​​​​​

Comment

Democratic "talking points" are arguments you goof! ​​​​​​
                                No they are just you repeating the same old baseless claims about Jan 6 and such.

Comment