Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mr. Trump and the Military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    It's the Don't-believe-your-lying-eyes Strategy.

Or as Orwell so aptly described it in Nineteen Eighty-Four:

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

Big Brother Brandon

Comment

It's the Don't-believe-your-lying-eyes Strategy.

Or as Orwell so aptly described it in Nineteen Eighty-Four:

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

And I'm betting that you are totally unaware that "the party" in this case being Trump, gave to you, his party or cult members, if you will, nearly the same admonition:

"don't believe what you read or hear, just stick with us."

Isn't that interesting ?
      Last edited by JimL; 06-24-2024, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post

No, its not to late. First of all we need to cut off the head of the snake, and the head of course is Trump, and that head will undoubtedly fall in November because more and more people are beginning to recognize the snake and its head for the ugly and venomous danger it is to the
        good people in this otherwise great country and the good President is slowly overtaking the fat headed orange faced asp who spews his brain numbing poison into the ears of his heedless and unsuspecting prey..But, our good President, our Commander in Chief has handily beaten this gross self serving dumb beast once before and no doubt will do the same, and just as handily again. Once that Fat head is gone everyone else, his fear filled cowardly
        little rats will start to jump ship and good old Joe can then take his nap and we will feel free and more powerful.That will be a great day! Nothing to it. Don't worry, be happy!!
        We hear that one of two face-to-face debates will take place this Thursday. Both candidates are worried about their age and ability to think fast and respond clearly. So the stress levels could be high for both, and stress can lead to slips and falls.
        So if I was an American who believed in a progressive country, I think I would worry, Jim.

Comment

• Originally posted by eider View Post

We hear that one of two face-to-face debates will take place this Thursday. Both candidates are worried about their age and ability to think fast and respond clearly. So the stress levels could be high for both, and stress can lead to slips and falls.
          So if I was an American who believed in a progressive country, I think I would worry, Jim.
          Trump LOVES talking directly to the public, which is how he would use this opportunity.
          Lately, Biden hasn't done so well putting together whole sentences.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Trump LOVES talking directly to the public, which is how he would use this opportunity.
            Lately, Biden hasn't done so well putting together whole sentences.
            One of the conditions that old Joe's keepers have insisted on is that there be no live audience at the debate.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

One of the conditions that old Joe's keepers have insisted on is that there be no live audience at the debate.
              Will Biden still call out audience members?

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Will Biden still call out audience members?

He does have a history of calling out to people who aren't there and some times not even alive, so the lack of an audience shouldn't be an issue for him.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment