Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

White Supremacists protest at UVA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.independentsentinel.com/l...ted-for-obama/

lol, unite the right leader was Obama voting Occupier just a year ago. Tell me more about how they're getting their skewed perspectives from living in bubbles and watching too much fox news PMS. Looks like he spent a bit of time as a leftist and it left him so traumatized he went Full Hitler.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

• I don't think liberals have any idea just how easy it is for their ideology to tip over into fascism.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        I don't think liberals have any idea just how easy it is for their ideology to tip over into fascism.
        A lot of the flood of Richard Spencer types is just a product of the Democratic party purging white people from its ranks.
        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

• They want to be able to beat you to death with impunity while demanding that you decry their enemies and mourn their dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
            Not sure what you mean by attitudes but yes, we are fine with self defense.
            We?

A great deal of trouble stems from the idea that people think they own the country they happen to live in, that they are special and entitled to be so. Our location on planet Earth is an accident of birth and we are all temporary visitors.

This week, we are remembering the partition of British India in 1947. The horrific violence that followed shows the foolishness of artificial boundaries and labels of any sort that limit fellowship among human beings.

It would be interesting to see what would happen if the whole world decided to burn their passports, their birth certificates, their credit cards and their memberships of religious organisations. Let all identity and money slip away. Then we are just another equal human being. Politicians would have no power. Politics would have no meaning.

If you think chaos would follow I suggest that you are too immature you call yourself a human being.

Comment

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
              We?

A great deal of trouble stems from the idea that people think they own the country they happen to live in, that they are special and entitled to be so. Our location on planet Earth is an accident of birth and we are all temporary visitors.
              You literally could not have been born somewhere else except to the people you were born to. So no, it's not an accident of birth.

This week, we are remembering the partition of British India in 1947. The horrific violence that followed shows the foolishness of artificial boundaries and labels of any sort that limit fellowship among human beings.
              I take it we are free to come and go as we please into your own home?

It would be interesting to see what would happen if the whole world decided to burn their passports, their birth certificates, their credit cards and their memberships of religious organisations. Let all identity and money slip away. Then we are just another equal human being. Politicians would have no power. Politics would have no meaning.

If you think chaos would follow I suggest that you are too immature you call yourself a human being.
              It would be interesting to see if you could write something that doesn't force the reader's brain cells to commit suicide one by one.

Comment

• http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/14/he...arlottesville/

Pat Dickinson gives a pretty good summary of McAuliffe's criminal behavior. Of particular note:

The VSP shield wall began advancing south, and we linked arms and held our ground. We told police we refused to leave and planned to engage in civil disobedience. We were respectful and informed them we would not resist arrest but we refused to leave the park willingly.

The shield wall advanced on us and began to shove our line. We stood firm and held our ground for a few minutes. Police on the line did not say a word and refused to arrest us while shoving with their shields and swinging them at us.
                Arresting them would leave a paper trail and leave the governor more susceptible to a civil rights suppression lawsuit. He already tried to shut down the rally the week before but the permit was reinstated by a federal judge.

Meanwhile, this odious scumbag is blaming... the ACLU, for stopping him from engaging in criminal civil rights violations:

https://acluva.org/20108/aclu-of-vir...arlottesville/

Def needs civil rights investigation, and hopefully lawsuits. Leftists should be angry at him too since the scumbag tried to get them killed just so so he could spitefully stick it to the nazis after the federal judge humiliated him, but it doesn't seem like any of them have any sense.

Comment

• After being criticized for the way he condemned the perpetrators of violence in Charlottesville, the President shot back on Twitter:

Made additional remarks on Charlottesville and realize once again that the #Fake News Media will never be satisfied...truly bad people!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...23558073602049

Also, this hilarious exchanged happened during his press conference:

Source: Breitbart

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-be-satisfied/

© Copyright Original Source

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

In other words, you're not even going to pretend to be consistent and will happily blame Trump while giving Obama and Hillary a pass.

Comment

• blm/occupy were violent even tho no white supremacists showed up. pretty much tells everything about who is holding hate filled violent protests.

Comment

Really!

Comment

• I don't know what the big deal is Tass, after all as you said: Natural selection determined who and what they are. Why do you dislike nature so much?
                          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                            I don't know what the big deal is Tass, after all as you said: Natural selection determined who and what they are. Why do you dislike nature so much?
                            Seer take your discussion about natural selection and naturalistic ethics, to the philosophy forum. If you can't give proper answers to Tassman's points, it comes off as an extremely weak retort that he's free to ignore.

And frankly its tedious. You're basically saying that his points don't matter, even if they're right, because he doesn't agree with your metaphysics. Which is a fallacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
                              Seer take your discussion about natural selection and naturalistic ethics, to the philosophy forum. If you can't give proper answers to Tassman's points, it comes off as an extremely weak retort that he's free to ignore.
                              No his points are bunk, the "alt-right" have not been the violent ones this past year or so, 90% of the violence has come from the left. Even in this last encounter if you watch the videos all the bricks and bottles are coming from one side. Except of course for the car crash. It is the left that is fomenting this. Ask yourself, five, ten, twenty years ago no one cared about Confederate statutes, they were things you drove by while going to work. The left is pushing this issue and it is not going to end well, like last night when they destroyed a simple soldier's statue on public property. http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/14/us/con...rnd/index.html
                              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...harlottesville

Comment