Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Snopes finally admits old Joe showered with his daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post

LOL !! Sean Hannity's nightly sound off "Let not your heart be troubled" from the guy that says he never watches FOX NEWS!!
    Little jimmy is a Hannity fanboi?

'Scuse please.

point-and-laugh.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

'Scuse please.

point-and-laugh.gif
      Who knew!!!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I bet you think that Jesus stole "house divided against itself will not stand" from Abraham Lincoln!

(well, actually, you're probably ignorant of both citations)

Sean Hannity is using a phrase from the Bible, Jim -- I referenced that same phrase - from the Bible.
        And i'll bet you believe the Golden Rule originated with Jesus.

Comment

Your silly little attempt at covering your own ignorant little butt is duly noted.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Yes it did since God is the author of moral law and has written his law on the hearts of men.
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

No. That was Hannity too.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

'Scuse please.

point-and-laugh.gif
                You're only stunned because I'm guessing you're just to stupid to take a peak outside of that propaganda bubble that keeps you stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
                  Partisanship needs to stop at the point where you take advantage of criminal acts to engage in sexual attacks on innocent family members of your political opponents . Or not. Y'all are free to go straight to hell if that's your choice, but I'm thinking you should remove the Christian tag from your postbit first, ya know, to prevent your weaker brothers and sisters from following that path.
                  After being the victim of a crime in my early twenties, I developed PTSD. The journal that was stolen was part of my efforts to heal.

I am a private citizen, targeted only because my father happened to be running to be President. In other words, the extensive work I have done to move past my trauma was undone by Ms. Harris's actions. …

Although this criminal act happened more than three years ago, because of the publicity it drew—exactly as Ms. Harris intended—I am constantly re-traumatized by it. I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online.

Repeatedly, I hear others grossly misinterpret my once-private writings and lob false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love.
                  Indeed. What she is saying is that the trauma she is actually experiencing is, not to put too fine a point on it, from those writing threads like this in attempts to shame her and especially her father over what was not viewed as traumatic by her.

The public shaming of a private individual for purely political means. As you say, these folks can go to hell if they want to, but this thread is part of the chaff that will burn for those wholeheartedly engaged in it - at the very least.

In her own words - 'probably inappropriate'. IOW, something that is not a cultural norm, but neither was it harmful nor indicative of some larger problem.
                  My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post

Yes it did since God is the author of moral law and has written his law on the hearts of men.
                    LOL!! That's so funny seer, I knew someone was going to come up with that exact and silly retort. I was guessing it would be the arrogant one though, or his tag team partner the old​​​ rogue from Georgia.

Comment

You're only stunned because I'm guessing you're just to stupid to take a peak outside of that propaganda bubble that keeps you stupid.
                      1) That made no sense.

b: Stunned? No. Laughing? Yes. And hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

Indeed. What she is saying is that the trauma she is actually experiencing is, not to put too fine a point on it, from those writing threads like this in attempts to shame her and especially her father over what was not viewed as traumatic by her.

The public shaming of a private individual for purely political means. As you say, these folks can go to hell if they want to, but this thread is part of the chaff that will burn for those wholeheartedly engaged in it - at the very least.

In her own words - 'probably inappropriate'. IOW, something that is not a cultural norm, but neither was it harmful nor indicative of some larger problem.
                        As I noted earlier, she was a victim then and she continues to be the victim.

As also noted earlier, many of those trying to shame folks from pointing out old Joe's incredibly creepy behavior, were positively giddy over any suffering that OMB's family were experiencing as a result of his behavior. Nothing like selective outrage is there?

Comment

1) That made no sense.

b: Stunned? No. Laughing? Yes. And hard.
                          3. It's "too", not "to".
                          P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

You meant "too stupid", Jim. When you're accusing somebody of being stupid, it really helps to do it with good grammar and spelling.

Comment

You mean as you asserted.

She continues is a victim though alright, and you and yours are the victimizers!

As also noted earlier, many of those trying to shame folks from pointing out old Joe's incredibly creepy behavior, were positively giddy over any suffering that OMB's family were experiencing as a result of his behavior. Nothing like selective outrage is there?
                              "LOL! Selective outrage" I just love it when you guys unknowingly criticize your own behavior.

Comment

Never been 'giddy' about anyone's suffering. So how is it selective?

But I'll leave you with that, i have no interest in threads of this sort, except to point out they are depraved.

If any real evidence shows up not dependent on the abuse of a troubled person, I might have something more to say.

But I'll leave the rest of you to wallow in the muck for however long it tickles your more basic needs.
                                My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment