Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Biden refers to mass illegal immigration as 'influx' of 'Hispanic voters'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Howard Stern of old would have ruthlessly mocked the duffer when he started with his fabricating his Walter Mitty-like adventures rather than slavishly ooh and ahh after every obvious lie. But in the bong-haze filled world of little jimmy such bootlicking constitutes "tell[ing] it like it is."
    Stern will mock anyone he thinks deserving of it, it just irks you that he now mocks your cult leader and exposes him for corrupt human being he actually is.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post

You must be delusional, because I never said "you" did.
      Well, let's see what you said....
      He is still what you would call a shock jock because telling it like it is shocks the hell out of people like you.
      Put down the bong, Jim, and get some fresh air.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Well, let's see what you said....

Put down the bong, Jim, and get some fresh air.

People "like you" does not indicate you personally. Learn to read.

Comment

People "like you" does not indicate you personally. Learn to read.
          Wow, Jim, somebody really put the hurt on you!

All I did was comment that I never listened to Stern, and you go nutso-er.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Wow, Jim, somebody really put the hurt on you!
            Well, I have no idea what you are talking about. You're just a weird guy CP!!

All I did was comment that I never listened to Stern, and you go nutso-er.
            No, all you did was misrepresent what I said and now you're trying to pretend otherwise. Get a grip on yourself CP.

Comment

Well, I have no idea what you are talking about. You're just a weird guy CP!!
              I prefer the term "peculiar" - it's Biblical.

No, all you did was misrepresent what I said and now you're trying to pretend otherwise. Get a grip on yourself CP.
              Are you, maybe, trying to hit the bong less, Jim? Cause you're not as mellow as you often are. You seem much more argumentative.

Comment

Stern will mock anyone he thinks deserving of it, it just irks you that he now mocks your cult leader and exposes him for corrupt human being he actually is.
                Dude, old Joe started his usual concocting of wild stories about his life several times and all Stern did was ooh and aah and commend him about his fantasy adventures -- which included
                • lying about being arrested as a teenager during a civil rights protest in Delaware
                • lying about how he heroically saved "half a dozen" lives while a lifeguard at a neighborhood pool
                • lying about how he was "runner-up in state scoring" in football during his high school years.
                • lying about getting "salacious pictures" from women in the 1970s while he was Senator and recently widowed, which he turned over to his Secret Service detail (old Joe wouldn't have Secret Service protection for another another 3 decades)

During Biden's concocting of his record as a high school football star, all Stern could do was gush "wow" like if anyone, aside from Al Bundy, cares about what you did or didn't do in High School football That was pretty much the norm for his reactions to old Joe's latest fantasies -- some of which had been previously debunked

Interestingly, Stern kept praising old Joe for what he declared was his biggest accomplishment, namely "getting the vaccine out" after the Chicom coronavirus struck. The problem with that is that OMB was the one responsible for that.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Dude, old Joe started his usual concocting of wild stories about his life several times and all Stern did was ooh and aah and commend him about his fantasy adventures -- which included
                  • lying about being arrested as a teenager during a civil rights protest in Delaware
                  • lying about how he heroically saved "half a dozen" lives while a lifeguard at a neighborhood pool
                  • lying about how he was "runner-up in state scoring" in football during his high school years.
                  • lying about getting "salacious pictures" from women in the 1970s while he was Senator and recently widowed, which he turned over to his Secret Service detail (old Joe wouldn't have Secret Service protection for another another 3 decades)

During Biden's concocting of his record as a high school football star, all Stern could do was gush "wow" like if anyone, aside from Al Bundy, cares about what you did or didn't do in High School football That was pretty much the norm for his reactions to old Joe's latest fantasies -- some of which had been previously debunked

Interestingly, Stern kept praising old Joe for what he declared was his biggest accomplishment, namely "getting the vaccine out" after the Chicom coronavirus struck. The problem with that is that OMB was the one responsible for that.
                  Sounds like Stern has lost his edge and has just become a Biden groupie.

Comment

Seems like you're a big fan and listener of Stern. And insofar as you could care less about the lies and the lyingest liar of them all, that being your cult leader and treasonous ex-president, forgive me if I don't take you or your arguments serious, dude!

Comment

Seems like you're a big fan and listener of Stern. And insofar as you could care less about the lies and the lyingest liar of them all, that being your cult leader and treasonous ex-president, forgive me if I don't take you or your arguments serious, dude!
                      Jim, I don't think there's a single solitary poster on this board who takes anything you say seriously, so...

Comment

Jim, I don't think there's a single solitary poster on this board who takes anything you say seriously, so...
                        Yeah, but who really cares what you think CP.

Comment

Watched on occasionally back in the day, but his shtick got old pretty fast. Only so many times one can humiliate a crackhead stripper and be interesting. I also sold my notes for a book I was writing on "dirty jokes" to one of his crew for $5000, which he used a few of in his own book.

So, while never a fan, it was strange seeing just how far he has fallen turning into someone who would make Sean Hannity interviewing OMB look like a hardball, take-no-prisoners interview.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Yeah, but who really cares what you think CP.
                            My adoring public.

Comment

My adoring public.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

Well, I am breaking from my tribe to cut demented Joe some slack here. First, it is quite possible he meant "Hispanic immigrants". It's election season; votes and voters are a concern and might get scrambled in his brain. Secondly, the quote cuts off. He said "It's even a bigger influx now in terms of Hispanic voters, or Hispanic - Hispanic citizens, who want to become citizens."
                                Hey, he sorta got it right on the third try.
                                Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                                sigpic
                                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment