Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Gallup Poll: Biden Worst President in Polling History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post

Actually there were armed men in the trees as well as on the ground. Not only that but the president was informed of that at the rally according to witness testimony to which he said "I don't care if they're armed, they're not here to shoot me." Then he pleaded with security to allow them through the metal detectors. Too bad for you eh, Security refused!
    Yeah, I know how you Traitor supporters have to feign ignorance, deny knowing the facts, in order that you can continue supporting the traitor. And this trick of yours, posting fake news, is just another example of that. ​​​​
    Yup. I can well remember all of the pictures taken by people with their phones and posted online. Hundreds of images from dozens of directions.

And then there was all the news videos of them as well. Taken by various organizations.

Wait? What's that? There's none of that?

Oh. Well that changes everything.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Citing a single poll that covers a single quarter is such extreme cherry picking that it's meaningless.

I'll stick with this.
      Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
      MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

Actually there were armed men in the trees as well as on the ground. Not only that but the president was informed of that at the rally according to witness testimony to which he said "I don't care if they're armed, they're not here to shoot me." Then he pleaded with security to allow them through the metal detectors. Too bad for you eh, Security refused!
        Yeah, I know how you Traitor supporters have to feign ignorance, deny knowing the facts, in order that you can continue supporting the traitor. And this trick of yours, posting fake news, is just another example of that. ​​​​
        So, instead of admitting an error (like I just did) you double down. That's why you're such a joy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

So, instead of admitting an error (like I just did) you double down. That's why you're such a joy.
          Yeah, that would be true if I did make an error, but I didn't, and if you guys truly wanted to know that truth you'd have known it long ago. There was a police radio report, played at the Jan. 6th investigative committee, that confirmed my statement that a man in a tree on Constitution Ave armed with an AR-15 and 3 other men who were spotted on 14th and Independence all armed with AR-15's.
          It was also testified to that Trump was informed of this and other armed men at the ellipse and in retort said " I don't care if they're armed, they're not here to shoot me. Then upon leaving he pleaded with security to allow them to pass through the metal detectors. Thankfully they denied Trumps request.
          Personally I find it hard to believe that none of you are aware of that and if you're not, then you obviously don't care enough to fact check. So no, I didn't make an error and so have nothing to apologize for.
          It's also hard to believe that you erred on the same post concerning two separate assertions. Xi never said what you claimed he said, and what Koumani said took place when Trump was president and you took his statement completely out of context as he was speaking of the leadership at that time as opposed to the American people. It had nothing to do with favoring Biden over Trump. Just stop with the fake news, you're losing any credibility you may have had.
          Last edited by JimL; 05-02-2024, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Yeah, that would be true if I did make an error, but I didn't, and if you guys truly wanted to know that truth you'd have known it long ago.... {blah blah blah}
            Like I said, doubling down. You said you saw snipers when you didn't.

Just keep digging.

Comment

Like I said, doubling down. You said you saw snipers when you didn't.

Just keep digging.
              Prove that I didn't see it. I just proved your stories to be false, so prove mine false Not that it even matters since my story which ya'll MAGA's deny until this day, was true whether i seen it with my own eyes or not. Your stories were untrue, disinformation, fake news.

Comment

Prove that I didn't see it. I just proved your stories to be false, so prove mine false Not that it even matters since my story which ya'll MAGA's deny until this day, was true whether i seen it with my own eyes or not. Your stories were untrue, disinformation, fake news.
                You challenged me on a quote so I investigated the source.

Now it's your turn. Link to this video of snipers in the trees that you claim you saw.

Comment

You challenged me on a quote so I investigated the source.

Now it's your turn. Link to this video of snipers in the trees that you claim you saw.
                  Nope, Don't need to, I wasn't lying. My story, like I said, is true whether I seen it or not, your stories were were not true. That's the the difference, that's the point!!!!

Comment

Nope, Don't need to, I wasn't lying. My story, like I said, is true whether I seen it or not, your stories were were not true. That's the the difference, that's the point!!!!
                    You claimed you saw it, and now you seem to be backing away from that claim.

It doesn't matter. You were brainwashed by the J6 committee into believing a lie. And you still believe it. They even convinced you that you saw something that you didn't see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

You claimed you saw it, and now you seem to be backing away from that claim.

It doesn't matter. You were brainwashed by the J6 committee into believing a lie. And you still believe it. They even convinced you that you saw something that you didn't see.
                      Yeah, well that pretty much tells me all I need to know about you. "brainwashed by the committee", ha!, To the eyewitness testimony from Trumps own staff and underlings " from participants in the insurrection itself, from e-mails, not to mention our own eye witness of the event in real time, which, since it wasn't successful, ya'll MAGA's who cheered it on have to now feign ignorance of it, pretend you were blind and so conjure up conspiracy stories in order that you not have to admit to your own support of it and give excuse for your continued support of your treasonous hero and wannabe dictator ex-president. You're the brainwashed one, you're the one who can't accept facts and has to make up stories "just like you did in the previous posts" concerning Xi and Koumani.. But when you have to present untruths to defend what you say you believe to be what happened, when you have to make stuff up, that suggest to me that you know that your stated beliefs about what happened are false.
                      Last edited by JimL; 05-02-2024, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post

Yeah, well that pretty much tells me all I need to know about you. "brainwashed by the committee", ha!, To the eyewitness testimony from Trumps own staff and underlings " from participants in the insurrection itself, from e-mails, not to mention our own eye witness of the event in real time, which, since it wasn't successful, ya'll MAGA's who cheered it on have to now feign ignorance of it, pretend you were blind and so conjure up conspiracy stories in order that you not have to admit to your own support of it and give excuse for your continued support of your treasonous hero and wannabe dictator ex-president. You're the brainwashed one, you're the one who can't accept facts and has to make up stories "just like you did in the previous posts" concerning Xi and Koumani.. But when you have to present untruths to defend what you say you believe to be what happened, when you have to make stuff up, that suggest to me that you know that your stated beliefs about what happened are false.
                        Show me the snipers you claim you saw.

Comment

Easy enough to prove that someone didn't see something that didn't happen.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            Easy enough to prove that someone didn't see something that didn't happen.
                            Easy enough for someone like yourself (if you actually cared, which everyone already knows y'all don't), to google "armed men in trees on Jan 6th" and you'd know it did happen. Of course you phoney MAGA nuts know that already,

Comment

Easy enough for someone like yourself (if you actually cared, which everyone already knows y'all don't), to google "armed men in trees on Jan 6th" and you'd know it did happen. Of course you phoney MAGA nuts know that already,
                              I Googled. Not a single photo or video of armed men in trees on J6. Claims don't count. You can also claim you saw Martians carrying chainsaws.

Nice try, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

I Googled. Not a single photo or video of armed men in trees on J6. Claims don't count. You can also claim you saw Martians carrying chainsaws.

Nice try, though.
                                But I'm sure you did see the evidence, police radio reports of man in tree with AR- 15 and 3 men walking down independence ave all carrying AR-15's, and Trump being informed of many armed men at the ellipse to which he replied " I don't care, they're not here to shoot me" and then pleaded with security to allow them to pass through the metal detectors and join the pawns in the march to the Capital. Right?

Besides that, you're not to be believed anyway.
                                Last edited by JimL; 05-03-2024, 06:55 AM.

Comment